8 Dreamy Farm Venues for the Rustic Wedding of Your Dreams
There are so.many.choices when it comes to planning your dream wedding — and figuring out where to even have the celebration tops on the list. (Seriously, it’s enough to make anyone want to run away and elope.) But if your wedding-day vision includes a dreamy pastoral setting and delicious, ultra-local food and drink, getting hitched at a farm is the ultimate in romantic rustic celebrations. We’ve rounded up the prettiest working farms where you can say “I do” — scroll down for the full list.
1. Schnepf Farms, Queen Creek, AZ. The peach orchards at this 300-acre farm make *the* most amazing backdrop for your first photographs as newlyweds. Couples can choose to get married at either the big red barn, the farmhouse or in the ethereal meadow, and if you choose to spend the night, you can bed down in the farm’s retro Airstream trailers. (Photo via Maite Photography)
2. The Barn in Zionsville, Zionsville, IN. Be sure to say hello to cute resident pony Merryleggs before exchanging vows outdoors underneath the pergola. This 1,800-sq.-ft barn boasts ornate chandeliers and gold Chiavari chairs, making it a glamorous option for your rural reception. Once the evening draws to a close, the fire pit will keep the party going all night long. (Photo via Rebecca Shehorn Photography)
3. The Santa Margarita Ranch, Santa Margarita, CA. At this expansive ranch on California’s central coast, you’ll find both indoor and outdoor venue options, including the Asistencia barn, the lush Estrada Garden, and even an elegant bridal cottage for the girls to primp in before the guests arrive. (Photo via MiBelle Photography)
4. Overlook Barn, Banner Elk, NC. The owners of this pretty white barn lovingly restored it for their own ceremony before offering the space for other couples keen to tie the knot in a quaint farm setting. The 30-foot exposed-beam ceilings provide plenty of room for up to 250 guests to share in your special day. (Photo via Concept Photography)
5. The Kelley Farm, Bonney Lake, WA. The changing seasonal garden is the setting for your ceremony, and the patio with farmland views provides an elegant space to enjoy cocktail hour with your guests. Once inside the barn, you’ll enjoy your first dance underneath the twinkling lights wrapping the exposed beams. (Photo via Rebecca Jane Photography)
6. The Barn at Moody Mountain Farm, Wolfeboro, NH. The 600 acres of rustic Moody Mountain Farm has been in the same family for eight generations — and it provides stunning views of the Ossipee Mountains. Exchange vows in the sunken garden, on the barn steps, or in the fields. And as it’s a pet-friendly venue, you can make sure your four-legged best friend is watching you do it. (Photo via Lindsay Hackney Photography)
7. Handsome Hollow, Long Eddy, NY. Whether you crave an intimate relaxed affair or a lavish formal event, this former dairy barn in the Catskills has it all. Celebrate your wedding day in an 18th century Amish barn with field, mountain, and meadow views. (Photo via Harlow Bliss Photography)
8. Blue Dress Barn, Benton Harbor, MI. The Blue Dress Barn has been offering barn weddings for more than 15 years, so they know all the tricks. You can choose to get married underneath a handcrafted birch pergola in a grassland prairie or between two silos on a popular site at this unfussy but magical Michigan treasure. (Photo via Shuttersam)
Love browsing wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for more of the best wedding ideas!