Wedding season is upon us! That means countless bachelorette parties and bridal showers are coming your way. This season, it’s time to think outside the box with a thoughtful gift that’s affordable for you and meaningful for the bride. We know that finding the perfect bridal shower gift can be a struggle, and that’s why we put together this list of beautiful (and budget-friendly) gifts that every blushing bride will love. From pretty home goods to awesome, on-trend DIYs, these gifts are the perfect way to celebrate love, all for under $50.
1. Floral Tea Towel ($32): A set of watercolor tea towels as beautiful as these are sure to be a success.
2. Gemstone Magnet Set ($38): Why not have some fun with a more luxurious gift? This gorgeous gemstone magnet set totally rocks.
3. DIY Glitter Spoons: DIY a set of plain wooden kitchen utensils and wrap them in a fancy bow for a super budget-friendly and fun shower gift. This tutorial shows you how to dip the spoons and make a cute engagement-themed gift tag to complete the look. (via Something Turquoise)
4. Design*Sponge At Home ($35): Give a cool coffee table book and wrap it up with a stylish piece of decor, like a set of coasters or an on-trend kitchen towel.
5. DIY Wedding Countdown Candle: Make an advent calendar to count down to her big day. Simply use the month of the wedding as the timeline and swap out rainbow sprinkles for the wedding colors.
6. Golden Hobnail Vessels ($10-$18): You can’t go wrong with a timeless set of vases. They’re a classic staple that’s essential to have around for casual entertaining and unexpected bouquets of flowers.
7. Tallow Underwater Camera ($20): This bright waterproof camera would make such a fun bridal shower gift for a couple having a destination wedding or beachy honeymoon.
8. Printable Spa Kit Labels: Create a spa kit with all of the bride’s favorite beauty picks and then print out these customized labels. It’s the perfect gift for de-stressing during the weeks before the wedding. (via Lia Griffith)
9. Reclaimed Wood Serving Tray ($38): It’s time to step outside the realm of standard monogrammed wedding gifts; this stylish industrial tray is perfect for coffee dates and breakfast in bed.
10. Woven Bikini Bag ($40): A one-of-a-kind, handcrafted bikini bag is the ideal gift for a bride planning a tropical honeymoon getaway.
11. Etched Champagne Flutes Kit ($40): Handcraft a set of etched, modern champagne flutes for a traditional gift with a twist. This set comes with everything you need!
12. Goji & Tarocco Orange Candle Crate ($38): We firmly believe that you can never have too many candles. A gigantic one like this will last long and make a big statement. Find out the bride’s favorite scent beforehand to make sure she loves it.
13. SUGAR & CLOTH Gold Foil Tote Kit ($19): This DIY kit comes with all the essentials to make a unique gold-foil tote bag. Make a cool design or write a cute message on it, like “Mrs” or “Bride,” and then fill with smaller gifts, like cocktail essentials, a robe or a spa kit.
14. Cute Apron ($49): It is more than likely that the bride will be receiving lots of baking tools and goods at her shower. Make sure she is the most stylish baker around with this bold, bright and gorgeous apron.
15. Design*Sponge Cheese Board Kit ($40): Make a custom cheese board for the bride with this super cool DIY wood-burning kit. Go classic with a monogram or create a special design that she’ll love.
16. DIY Marbled Clay Ring Dish: For a budget-friendly, trendy option, DIY a set of marbled ring trays as a personalized gift. This tutorial shows how to make a ring dish in a marbled design with a mixture of colorful clay. (via A Beautiful Mess)
17. Lemon + Cucumber Candle ($16): If you really want to spoil her, create a gift basket with a selection of things like this lovely candle, some stylish coasters, cool votives, a bottle opener and more.
18. Vintage Glassware ($22): Vintage glasses make a unique gift that’s still traditional and timeless.
19. DIY Gold Patterned Tray: This DIY tray makes a chic addition to any space, plus it’s perfect for displaying all kinds of new wedding presents! Create your own version in a pattern of your choice or customize it to a design all your own. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your favorite idea for a bridal shower gift? Share your thoughts in the comments below!