28 Bride, Bridesmaid and Wedding Gifts That Don’t Break the Bank
With April Showers happily behind us, that time of year we all know and love is finally upon us: Wedding Season! After all sorts of cozy engagements over the holidays and winter, your friends, family and maybe even YOU are getting married in just a few months’ time. We’ve teamed up with BHLDN to share a collection of beautiful (and budget-friendly!) gifts for brides, bridesmaids and couples from their brand new gifting collection. That’s right — the site you know and love for swoon-worthy gowns, accessories and straight up ethereal vibes now carries gifts, and most of them are under $100!
The collection is just as unique as you’d imagine, with exclusive collaborations with the likes of Rifle Paper Co., Knot and Bow and more. From a vintage-inspired box clutch to personalized banners and garlands, there’s something for just about everyone in your wedding party in this collection.
We combed through this beautifully curated collection to select a whole smattering of favorite picks for bridesmaids, brides and couples. Scroll on to see what caught our eye.
FOR YOUR BRIDESMAIDS
Forget about getting all of your bridesmaids the same pashmina — BHLDN’s Bridesmaid Gifts Collection has the perfect necklace, bracelet or pair of earrings for each of your bridesmaids. Even though it takes a little extra time to choose individual gifts, that time is worth it to show them how much you love and appreciate their support.
1. You Can Wear It Again: A Celebration of Bridesmaids’ Dresses ($15): This tome of nostalgia is part humor, part how-to and shows you that you really can wear it again, even if it has shoulder pads, puff sleeves and a gold lamé train.
2. Ecru Box Clutch ($110): On the left, a simple but stunning clutch. It’s not too that it’ll get annoying on the dance floor, but it’s big enough to carry lipstick, a phone and Band-Aids :)
3. Louisa Crystal Bracelets ($50 each): Available in three different styles, these crystal bracelets are timeless. They boast an heirloom quality, which makes them a perfect gift for your girls.
4. Cupid’s Arrow Necklace ($45): You may be getting married to the person of your dreams, but your girls have been the loves of your life from the start. Gift them this cupid’s arrow to remind them just how special they are.
5. Perle Pendant Necklace ($45): This delicate treasure of a necklace is perfect for gals with a more understated sense of style.
6. Petite Crystal Drops ($60): You can never go wrong with a pair of quintessential crystal drop earrings.
7. Pellucid Earrings ($50): How gorgeous are these gem clusters? We’re obsessed.
8. Thanks For Being My Maid of Honor Card ($8): Don’t forget to thank the lady you’ve chosen to stand by you. Taking the time to write a heartfelt note will go a long way.
9. Thanks For Being My Bridesmaid Card ($8): And of course, the bridesmaids deserve gratitude too!
FOR THE BLUSHING BRIDE
Next, we’ll turn our attention to the blushing bride. Oftentimes, the bride spends so much time taking care of all the plans, gifts, flowers and more, that it’s easy to forget she could use a little somethin’ somethin’ as well. The gifts in BHLDN’s Collection for the Bride add a touch of sentimentality to her big day.
10. Fortune-Telling Book for Brides ($10): There’s no official guide to bring a bride, but there is a highly informative and slightly satirical fortune-telling book!
11. Gilded Seashell Ring Holder ($38): Leave that velvet ring box at home. You’re a beautiful mermaid, and you need a ring holder to match ;)
12. Blushing Clutch ($180): Beads for days. This one-of-a-kind clutch is one that you will treasure for decades to come, and would be a great thing to pass down to your daughter, niece or friend.
13. Francoise Bralette ($59): Though the bride is probably wearing a dress with the bra built in, she’ll want something light and lovely to change into at the end of the night.
14. Blushberry Bracelet ($220): This bracelet is definitely a splurge, but would go beautifully with almost any wedding dress.
15. Viburnum Cuff ($100): This cool cuff has an earthy vibe to it that we love, and so will all the nature-loving brides you know.
16. I Really Like You Card ($8): Attention people who are marrying said brides (aka grooms or fellow brides)! Leaving them a love note on the day of your wedding is the best thing you can do. Seriously.
17. I Adore You Card ($6): Fill this card with the reasons you love your bride.
18. Petite Flora Hairpins ($105 for 2): Though we’re all about adding real flowers to bridal hairstyles, sometimes they’re too unpredictable. These flora hairpins will stand by you, through thick and thin, wind and rain and all your inevitable costume changes. (Note: Arriving to your wedding brunch in the hairstyle you had at your wedding IS totally acceptable.)
19. Fiora Necklace ($150): We love the airy feel of this delicate necklace. It could also work as a mini hair crown for an updo!
FOR THE HAPPY COUPLE
Lastly, the happy couple! All of the gifts in BHLDN’s Collection of Gifts for the Couple would make great supporting characters to whatever they’ve registered for. They’re an easy way to add a more personal touch to whatever you give them. And many of them make great stand-alone gifts as well!
20. Just Married Dessert Plates ($38): The hand-lettering on these plates makes us melt.
21. You & Me Pencils ($12 for set of 7): Mac & Cheese, Milk & Cookies, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Bread & Butter, Pancakes & Syrup, Salt & Pepper. Me & You.
22. Letterpress Vows Journals ($28): Though I’ve personally been at several weddings where the bride or groom busts out a smartphone or tablet to recite their vows, the old way is the best way. Take your pen to paper and write them out. You can even use this journal as a way to work through what you want to say. Then give the journal and final vows to your spouse on your one-year anniversary!
23. Enchanted Forest Thank You Card ($6): Woodland weddings, take note.
24. Hooray Cake Topper ($38): More amazing hand-lettering!
25. Rifle Paper Co. Monogram Garland ($17): This garland by Rifle Paper Co. lets you customize whatever message you want. Cheers!
26. Rosy-Cheeked Coupes ($68 for 2): Pair these with a bottle of bubbly and you’re golden.
28. Je T’aime Card ($7): And finally, love. We love it.
Have you checked out BHLDN’s gift collection? Or shopped there for any other wedding things? Talk to us in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with BHLDN.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.