You’ve picked the place and gathered your girls — now it’s time for the real fun to begin! Start by showing your ladies how much you appreciate them by gifting something that will help them look #flawless during your destination bachelorette party. Not only will these travel accessories make for some adorable Instas, but they’ll work for all the other adventures your besties have coming up. Scroll on for 15 bridesmaid gifts that are perfect for what is sure to be the trip of a lifetime.
1. Marple LA Savage Yellow Cord Nacho ($7): A knot in your headphones can ruin your day, so don’t let it ruin your trip! This option, which comes in different color and word stamps, lets you personalize ’em for each of your ladies.
2. Sonix Liana Pick Me Up Pineapple Travel Charger ($45): Make sure everyone is fully charged at all times so that you don’t miss any opportunities for the perfect boomerang.
3. The Beach People Majorelle Round Beach Towel ($110): Every girl needs a stylish round beach towel. Gift your ladies this beauty in a cute tote and get ready to take on the beach.
4. Francesca’s Pax Marble Passport Cover ($18): Traveling abroad never looked so chic. Keep everyone’s passports safe and stylish with a marble cover that is totally timeless.
5. J.Crew Travel Sleep Mask ($15): A destination bachelorette party means that you will most likely always be on the go. Let your ladies get their naps in with this cute eye mask.
6. Polaroid Zip Mobile Phone Printer ($130): Now your memories can be printed on demand with this mobile wonder. Share all of your favorite photos IRL and pair with some cute scrapbook fixin’s for a sweet keepsake.
8. Ali Express Fruit Travel Pillow ($8): Whether you’re planning a long road trip or hopping on a flight, these fun and fruity pillows will be a lifesaver when it’s time to settle down and catch some zzz’s.
9. Anthropologie Havana Underwater Camera ($24): This will instantly become your favorite toy at your beach bachelorette bash. You can splash and snap away without having to worry about getting your phone wet — it’s a total win-win.
10. Happy Plugs Sound Piece Mini Speaker ($70): There is no doubt that you’re going to need a Bluetooth speaker no matter where you go. Wrap these up for your girls and make a Spotify playlist so that they can relive the weekend all summer long.
11. La La Confetti Bridesmaid Travel Pouch ($20, set of three): Traveling for your destination bachelorette means that your girls have to pack *all* of their party necessities. Make it easier for them by gifting them bags that will keep their stuff organized and looking sparkly.
12. Tieks Ballerina Pink ($175): With all the walking in the airport and the dancing at the clubs, they’ll never be so happy to see a pair of comfortable flats in their lives. Easy to stash in a purse or beach bag, these will instantly become their favorite pair of shoes.
14. Ruby Ridge Studios Personalized Floral Tote Bag ($25): Customized totes will never go out of style. Make each bridesmaid feel extra special by giving them a personalized bag that they really will use again.
15. The Knot Shop Waffle Wet Bikini Bag ($25): Nobody wants a soggy suitcase. Upgrade your girls from a Ziploc bag to a super cute waterproof bag.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.