Hyper-Bright Fitness Gear to Wake Up Your Winter Workouts
Sometimes the best thing to jump-start your fitness routine is a brand-new workout outfit. And while we’ll never retire our basic black leggings, it’s (dare we say) thrilling to break out the brights every once in a while. Whether you’re hitting the trails or the treadmill, liven up your cold-weather wardrobe with a bold new contender (or three!).
1. Outdoor Voices RecTrek Anorak Jacket ($115): This poppy orange popover is perfect for all of your outdoorsy jaunts, from hiking to biking to, um, coffeeshop trekking.
2. Athleta Contender Laser Cut 7/8 Tight ($89): Tights so bright, you can spot them even after sundown (at 5pm!). With slight compression and airflow features, they’re a must for your next gym day, but be sure to match with chic sneakers and a slouchy fleece on your day off.
3. Hoka One One Women’s Stinson ATR 5 ($160): These cult-fave all-terrain sneakers are so lightweight and cushy you’ll feel like you’re running on air — even if it’s pavement. Plus, the crazy color combo and chunky profile truly can’t be beat.
4. Ban.do Work It Out Gym Bag ($35): If the 150+ five-star reviews on this duffel aren’t enough to convince you, the sheer genius of the “After this, we’re getting tacos” line should. Whether you use it as your gym tote or for weekend trips, it’s a steal. Add. To. Cart.
5. Gaiam 5-Minute Fit Kit ($15): For the fitness fanatic who’s always on the go, this cute and colorful resistance band kit has your back (and arms, and core, and legs).
6. FP Movement Lotus Crop Top ($48): A long-line, lotus-print bralette will have you saying om at your next mat session. The light support is perfect for gentle movement and low-impact activities (er, we don’t mean couch surfing).
7. Bala Bangles 1 Lb Weights ($49): Don’t be confused — these weighted chunky bangles are an actual fitness accessory. But we won’t blame you if you wear them to work, and not just to work out.
8. Lululemon So Sherpa Hooded Jacket ($148): Move over, gray hoodie. This baby-blue Sherpa fleece promises to be your new MVP. Thanks to the slightly oversized fit, deep pockets, and cozy funnel-neck hood, we’ll be surprised if you ever actually wear anything else.
9. Page Thirty-Three Marble Dumbbell ($100): Why shouldn’t your dumbbells double as edgy objets d’art? Amp up your home workouts with these solid marble weights — when you’re not doing your bicep curls, they’ll hold their own on your bookshelf.
10. Fabletics Peri Sports Bra ($40): The crosshatch sides on this seafoam-green bra make it chic enough to wear on its own or peeking out from under a loose-fitting tank.
11. Soma Water Bottle ($30): This eco-friendly glass and bamboo water bottle will quench your thirst — and look cute doing it.
12. La Vie Boheme Yoga Mat ($86): Get transported to warmer climes during your next sun salutation session with this pretty tropical-print yoga mat.
13. Madewell x Manos Del Uruguay Space-Dyed Beanie ($80): The cable-knit beanie of your dreams is handknit in a warm, fuzzy, space-dyed merino wool.
14. Patagonia Lightweight Belt Bag ($29): Need to go hands-free for your next trail ride? Let this belt bag tag along. With room for all of your essentials, it might even take the place of your purse on your next night out.
15. Shashi Moon Dust Yoga Socks ($18): Get grippy with a pair of coral yoga/Pilates socks that bring the sparkle. They’re like going barefoot, but better.
Are you embracing brights this winter? Tell us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.