12 Workout Wardrobe Essentials You Need for Your New Year’s Resolution
If you’re like most people out there, any New Year’s resolution of working out more usually falls to the wayside after two or three months. While there are a lot of ways to combat resolution burnout, a fabulous new workout wardrobe is our favorite way of making sure we stay on top of our fitness goals. Here are 12 stylish fitness essentials that will make you excited to hit the gym all through 2019.
1. Girlfriend Collective Compressive Classic-Rise Legging ($68): Not only will this bright, punchy hue boost your confidence at the gym, you’ll also be on-trend with 2019’s Color of the Year.
2. Outdoor Voices The Exercise Dress ($100): Finally, a dress we can wear to brunch and to tennis lessons. The stretchy fabric is designed for movement, and the built-in shorts liner comes with a side pocket.
3. Alala Crest Bra ($75): While we love a colorful, printed gym ensemble, there’s something to be said for a streamlined and monochromatic look, like this classic black-and-white racerback bra.
4. Universal Standard Next-to-Naked Bodysuit ($85): This soft bodysuit feels like wearing nothing but has all the substance you need for your next yoga or Pilates session. It’s made with a sweat-wicking, antimicrobial fabric and is engineered to give you freedom of movement.
5. Gymshark Asymmetric Sports Bra ($45): We have to admit, this is probably the most stylish sports bra we’ve seen in a while. With unique crossover straps and an asymmetric shape, the flattering silo is part trendy top and part performance wear.
6. JoyLab Comfort 7/8 Mesh Panel High-Waisted Leggings ($37): Can we agree that whoever decided to add pockets to workout leggings is basically a genius? Stash your phone or other small essentials in the side pocket for hands-free convenience.
7. Beyond Yoga All Around Wrapped Cropped Top ($70): Made from an ultra-soft brushed fabric, this dance-inspired top isn’t for ballerinas only. Throw this on over your sports bra for a cute post-workout outfit.
8. Lole Icy Vest ($129): Don’t let the cold keep you from your favorite outdoor activities. Bundle up in this insulated vest that works as a layering piece.
9. Alo Air Land Ocean Cropped Tee ($58): Cropped and oh-so-soft, everyone needs one of these tees in their closet. Fun fact: Alo stands for Air Land Ocean!
10. Sweaty Betty Reversible Yoga Leggings ($120): That’s right: These leggings are reversible. Whether you pick the floral print or the classic black, you’re getting stretchy comfort and an opaque fabric that lets you downward dog safely.
11. Ensmbl Bronze Sol Hi-Low Jacket ($89): Cool down in style with this color-blocked metallic jacket that features a flattering, swingy shape.
12. Onzie High Rise Legging ($70): You can never have too many high-waisted and comfy leggings in your closet. Upgrade your collection for 2019 with this pretty floral print.
Need more fashion inspiration? Find us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.