6 Brightening Facial Cleansers to Illuminate Dull Winter Skin
Winter weather can be pretty rough and tough on your face. With the right cleansers, though, you can curb climate-induced complexion concerns at the start of your routine. Boosted by vitamin C-rich ingredients like citrusy fruits, brightening facial washes even skin tone and leave behind a lit-from-within glow. Scoop one of our favorite beauty buys below.
1. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser ($34): Use this wash made with antioxidant-rich vitamin C as a cleanser, makeup remover, or mask.
2. Juice Beauty Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser ($28): Purifying sage, lemon, and dandelion botanicals combine with green apple to detox and exfoliate skin.
3. Korres Wild Rose Foaming Cream Cleanser ($28): Made with vitamin C-rich wild rose oil, this face wash helps balance and hydrate skin every time you lather up.
4. Burt’s Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser ($10): Daisy extract, a natural brightening ingredient, powers this face wash that works to even skin tone and reduce dullness.
5. Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser ($38): Kick dull, uneven texture to the curb with a combo of vitamin C and copper.
6. Acure Brightening Cleansing Gel ($10): This vegan wash features a mixture of pomegranate, acai, and blackberry to illuminate skin.
Follow us on Pinterestfor more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.