Fall is almost here, folks! This blustery, colorful season is brimming with Instababe-approved fall looks *and* home decor finds. And the new arrivals from CB2 are certainly no exception. With an array of glamorous metallics, cozy textures and shining accents, there’s a little something here for any design aesthetic. So prepare your pinning finger, because the inspiration is real.
1. Alligator Salt and Pepper Set ($15): Spice up any meal’s style with these ‘gator shakers. A luxe mix of form and function, they make great accents while serving up daily utility.
2. Beam Baskets ($20-$30): If you’re one of many of us who have seemingly endless odds and ends floating around your home, soothe your inner organizer with these lightweight baskets. Tuck them in any corner that could use a good de-cluttering.
3. 12-Piece Beta Flatware Set ($100): Oh hello, magical silverware! Dazzle your next dinner party with these whimsical wonders.
5. Brass Towel Rack ($100): Bathroom cabinet space is a hot commodity that can be difficult to come by. Save space in style with this cute and clever towel rack.
6. Capsule Canisters ($27-$42): Cookies, cotton balls and candies, oh my! Step your organization game up with these adorable canisters perfect for your kitchen or bathroom.
7. Clarity Bowls ($6-$8): Let your dishes enhance your design with these perfect geometric bowls. They’re great for snacks, jewelry or any other precious little thing that deserves proper presentation.
8. Cable Photo Cord ($9): Not all photos need a frame. Sometimes it’s best to let your beautiful images speak for themselves.
9. Copper Phone ($90): Sure, you probably have a phone in your pocket. But this isn’t an ordinary phone; this is decadent decor calling to make your home a little happier.
10. Clip Coat Rack ($50): Unfortunately, many of us don’t have the luxury of lots of square footage. Use these stylish and versatile hooks to hang your treasures while maximizing your space.
11. Faux Fur Pouf ($159): Everyone needs a pouf. Why? Because they’re comfy, cozy, cute and make any style a little softer.
12. 3-Piece Frosted Sake Set ($20): As cooler weather approaches, prepare to warm up with hot sake. This set will make all of your winter sake-sipping dreams come true.
13. Etch Gold Coasters ($30, set of four): The best coasters are style stand-alones. Use these coasters to dress up your decor while protecting your surfaces from seasonal party spillage.
14. Karla Copper Bath Towels ($7-$20): Towels with fringe? Yes, please. Drying off has never looked so good.
15. Mohair Grey Throw ($149): One should never enter the season of hibernation without a proper throw. Keep your cozy game strong with this uber-soft blanket.
16. Prisma Picture Frames ($15-$25): The design on these is so delicate, they’re almost floating. Your photos will shine brightly with just a dash of complementary glimmer.
17. Scape Wall Shelf ($149): This is high-style space-saving goodness with a minimalist aesthetic. Put it on any wall that could use a touch more love (and utility).
18. Soiree Natural Pillow ($40): Add a little shape and shine to your living room with one or two of these oh-so-luxurious pillows. Its neutral tone paired with its golden hue will warm up any space.
19. Volcanic Ash Soap ($7): Harvested from Iceland’s lava fields, volcanic ash is said to have a whole slew of skin-purifying properties. Plus, it’ll look really chic in your bathroom.
20. Alexa Copper Vase Planter ($30): Plants love a good game of dress-up as much as we do. Give your greenery the royal treatment with this lovely copper planter.
Looking for more ways to dress up your designs this fall? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.