8 Places Your Favorite Celebs Are Spending Their Summer Vacays
When it comes to globe trotting, nobody does it better than the rich and famous. But as soon as the weather begins to heat up, those private jets start a’ flying even more than usual. You may not be able to spend your vacation just like the stars (unless you just won the lottery or something), but you can definitely still head to a few of their favorite spots. Whether you’re planning a late summer vacay or you’re just suffering from a serious case of wanderlust, here are eight vacation destinations inspired by recent celebrity getaways.
1. Santorini: Ms. Perry is apparently relishing in her recent title as the Forbes‘s “Richest Entertainer in the World” with a sunny vacation in Santorini, Greece. The pop star documented everything from her super cool pedicure to her beachside attire on her Instagram. (Photo via @katyperry)
2. Nairobi: Lupita Nyong’o, who was born in Mexico City and raised in Kenya, is currently in Nairobi, Kenya. The Oscar winner has dubbed this trip her official homecoming back to the African country. In addition to enjoying everything the city has to offer, Lupita is also there as a global ambassador for WildAid, an organization that raises awareness for the plight of elephants. (Photo via @lupitanyongo)
3. Rome: Reese recently headed to Italy’s capital with her 15-year-old daughter, Ava. While there, both Reese and Ava shared tons of Insta-snaps of their ambitious sightseeing. They visited the Church of Sant’Ignazio (where Reese sported a pair of floral shorts from her new line Draper James), the Sistine Chapel, Arch of Constantine and of course, the iconic Trevi Fountain — oh yeah, and they also had dinner with Valentino. NBD. (Photo via @reesewitherspoon)
4. Paris: Leave it to Solange to make a vacation photo look like a page out of a high fashion magazine. The singer recently took to Instagram to share multiple pics of her roaming around Marie Antoinette’s not-so-humble digs at the Palace of Versailles. (Photo via @saintrecords)
5. London: Okay, considering Taylor Swift was in London as part of her 1989 tour, this one was technically more of a working vacay, but she managed to have some fun in the historic city nevertheless. T. Swift surprised us all over this past weekend with this epic Instagram of her, her besties, her current BF and her ex-BF (Joe Jonas) all chilling on a boat under the Tower Bridge. (Photo via @taylorswift)
6. Aspen: While Aspen is usually thought of as a winter destination, Drew Barrymore proved it can be just as beautiful in the summertime. The actress-turned-beauty maven was in the mountain town a few weeks back to check out the Food & Wine Classic. (Photo via @drewbarrymore)
7. Vegas: The always-stunning Jennifer Hudson recently shared a few snaps of her and her hubby living it up in the city of sin. The actress and singer hit the town in this super sleek caped number and then braved the Vegas heat in a sleek one-piece and beach hat the next day. (Photo via @iamjhud)
8. Ibiza: Stylist to the stars, Mr. Brad Goreski is currently chilling on Spain’s party island, Ibiza. He’s catching some rays now, but we’re guessing he’ll be hitting a dance floor (or five) later this evening. (Photo via @mrbradgoreski)
Have you seen any envy-inducing celebrity vacations lately? Share a link with us in the comments below.