Calling all beauty addicts! It’s time to update our skincare regimens for flawless, selfie-ready summer skin. For the crème-de-la-crème of every kind of skincare gem, we turned to Hollywood’s red carpet darlings for the scoop on the best anti-aging finds and faux-glow enhancers to achieve that fab, It-girl look. Here are 13 celeb-favorite products that’ll keep your look fresh all season long.
1. Victoria Beckham: Get the Gloss broke the news that Beckham protects her flawless skin from sun damage with Sarah Chapman Skinesis Skin Insurance SPF 30 ($63). The multi-tasking formula includes powerful anti-aging ingredients that keep her A-list glow on point.
makeup removing pads
2. Kim Kardashian West: As the glam AF reality star revealed on her Snapchat, she uses pre-soaked rose- and mint-infused makeup-removing pads to keep her jet-setting skincare routine on fleek. This Works in Transit No Traces ($31) cleanses, balances, and tones your skin while ditching the day’s makeup to bring you the confidence of a Kardashian.
micellar cleansing water
3. Karlie Kloss: The supermodel told Elle that she uses a K-Beauty-inspired product, L’Oreal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water ($8), to wash away every iota of makeup from her face. This skin-perfecting “holy water” removes the residue that’s coming between you and your cover-ready complexion.
4. Jourdan Dunn: People revealed that Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser ($66) is the cult-favorite face wash favored by Dunn. The organic ingredients deep-clean your pores as enzymes exfoliate the surface of your skin, giving you the on-trend, dewy look you covet.
5. Bella Hadid: Byrdie shocked us with this skincare reveal: The secret behind Hadid’s fabulous complexion is this science-backed cleanser designed for… men? Believe it or not, Dior Homme Dermo System Micro-Purifying Cleansing Gel ($40) heals, cleanses, and brightens the mug of Hollywood’s very own glamazon.
6. Alicia Keys: Keys’ facialist revealed to W that she uses hydrating face masks, including Éminence Organic Skincare Clear Skin Probiotic Masque ($54), to cleanse, repair, and keep the songstress’s natural beauty fresh. Its natural, acne-fighting magic works wonders to give you a clear complexion and camera-ready look on the regular.
7. Salma Hayek: The actress revealed to Elle that she swears by tepezcohuite, the rock-star ingredient found in Natural Green Brand Tepezcohuite Cream ($22). The natural, healing, and skin-regenerating formula is packed with potent anti-agers and natural oils to make your mug feel baby soft.
8. Kylie Jenner: Sometimes we forget that Jenner is still a teen, especially when we glance at her uber clear complexion. She shared on her Snapchat that when she breaks out, Mario Badescu Skin Care Glass Bottle Drying Lotion ($17) dries out her pimples while she snoozes for a fresh start in the morning.
9. Mindy Kaling: If you look closely at the comedienne’s Instagram photo, you’ll spot NeoCutis Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream With PSP ($97). Even with all the laughing she does, this top-rated product erases signs of aging, leaving her skin stronger, softer, and in younger-looking condition.
10. Gwyneth Paltrow: We totally trust the author of Goop Clean Beauty when it comes to finding a super-charged facial oil that’s full of It-girl glow. She gushed to Harper’s Bazaar that her anti-oxidant-packed pick is Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster ($52).
11. Demi Lovato: On Renée Rouleau’s site, the Grammy-winning singer is quoted naming the Renée Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel ($87) as “one of my very favorite masks.” The at-home peel uses fruit-derived antioxidants to brighten skin and is ah-mazing for fading those pesky post-blemish marks.
12. Kate Hudson: Hudson maintains her youthful appearance with the help of WEI Dragon Blood Instant Lift Eye Mask ($60), as Women’s Health Mag spotted on her Snapchat. Its radiance and extra lift give your eyes some bonus love while smoothing out any fine lines.
13. Chrissy Teigen: Teigen told Refinery 29 that the luster-boosting hydration of the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask ($95, set of six) helps her get gussied up for a glamorous night out. These dryness-fighting masks are amazing for travel, giving you that sought-after post-flight glow.
Which of these celebrity-approved products would you try? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.