8 Useful Baby and Kids Brands Owned by Celebs
Celebs: They’re just like us. They spend nine months struggling through swollen ankles, morning sickness, and belly bands. They spend sleepless nights feeding and changing their kiddos. And they spend endless days chasing around tantruming toddlers. So it makes sense they would create baby products to make their (and all parents’) lives a little easier. From bubbly baby bath soaps to cute kiddo clothes, here are a few celeb-made lines worth checking out.
1. Hello Bello: Parenting all-starts Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are raising two young daughters and now getting into the baby product business. Their new plant-based Hello Bello line is available at Walmart.
2. The Honest Company: Actress Jessica Alba founded The Honest Company to bring mothers safe products that are also effective. Her line has grown to include products for your baby, beauty picks for yourself, and plenty of household cleaners.
3. Good Mama: Khloe Kardashian’s Good American line created a line of maternity jeans to give moms-to-be the pants that do more than just fit. Forget about baggy shapes or off-fabrics. These jeans enhance your growing belly now and for months to come.
4. Magnolia:Fixer Upper star Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia line features much more than just home goods. The design maven and mama to five also created a limited-edition line of baby essentials. Look for everything from a convertible diaper bag custom-designed by Gaines herself to wooden toys.
5. Once Upon a Farm: Actress Jennifer Garner co-founded Once Upon a Farm to help make your baby’s mealtimes healthier. The organic fruits and veggies in these products are harvested from local farmers. There are foods for kids of all ages, including stage 1 purees and smoothies.
6. Foodstirs: Even though this baking line, co-created by actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, isn’t exclusively for the littles, it’s perfect for any parent who’s looking for a way to cook with their kids in a clean and healthy way. The cute kits include everything you need — and it’s all organic.
7. Jessica Simpson: She’s a pop star, mama, and entrepreneur. Simpson’s sweet kids’ line features pieces for infants, toddlers, and little kids.
8. Freckleface Strawberry: You might already know actress Julianne Moore’s “Freckleface Strawberry” as a fab kids’ book, but it’s so much more. Along with the book, Moore’s brand also includes web-based activities and a math app (available for iOS).
9. Yummy Spoonfuls: Co-owned by celebrity mother and entrepreneur Camila Alves McConaughey, Yummy Spoonfuls has all-organic meals, including both bites and bowls for growing toddlers. And since they’re frozen, they have the nutrients littles need. Find the line at Walmart.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.