Getting gifts for your boyfriend and friends who have pets was a cinch. And now that you’ve got gift wrapping figured out, it’s time to do the dirty deed of shopping for your family. Getting gifts for your uncles, cousins and grandparents, let alone your immediate family, can feel like quite the task. Fear not! We’ve done the brainstorming for you. From cute trinkets to downright useful gadgets, we’ve compiled a list that’ll meet your fashionista sister’s impossibly high standards and fulfill your techy dad’s wishes. Here are the most thoughtful and practical — okay, and cheap —gifts under $50 for EVERYONE in your family.
GIFTS FOR MOM
1. Prospect Goods Tassel Keychain ($18): How cute are these tasseled keychains? Keep keys organized and stylish with this baby.
2. Plum & Bow Rami Tray ($18): Give the gift of classy trinket display with this gilded beauty.
3. Anthropologie Botanist Knoll Apron ($28): This stunning floral apron is a clear winner in any kitchen. Flour power, hoo-rah!
4. Little Barn Apothecary Relaxation Gift Box ($42): A fabulous spa in a box under $50? Might want to grab more than just one…
5. Leif Rainforest Collection Face Tonic ($8): Let her refresh and rejuvenate with this soothing aloe and vitamin E concoction. Sign us up for a delicious infusion of jasmine, violet leaf and grapefruit any day.
GIFTS FOR YOUR SISTER
6. Dozi Designs Sunset Notebook ($7): Gift your sister this cute journal you promise you won’t read. No crossed fingers, you swear.
7. Julia Szendrei Black Pearl Necklace ($34): This handmade, minimalist beauty is sure to meet your sister’s nearly impossible standards.
8. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): If your sister can’t properly function without her cup of joe, help her take it to go with this adorable insulated mug.
9. Free People Earmuff Headphones ($28): Sometimes your sister appreciates her alone time too. Keep her ears warm and let her jam out to her favorite tunes with these cozy earmuff headphones.
10. Urban Outfitters Portable Phone Charger ($24): She needs this. Why? Because she’s always asking to borrow your phone since hers is out of battery.
11. ModCloth Sophisticated Simplicity Jewelry Box ($45): Help your sister keep her favorite jewelry pieces safe in one adorable place.
GIFTS FOR DAD
12. Wallet TrackR ($25): Finally, something your dad will be using (and thank you for) all the time.
13. Restoration Hardware Wireless Portable Speaker With Bluetooth ($29): Now your dad can blast his old school jams throughout the house like he always wanted. You’re welcome?
14. SKEYE Nano Drone ($49): For all our lovable, geeky gadgets-obsessed dads out there.
15. Uncommon Goods Wine Infused Cedar Grilling Plank Set ($12): If you always picture your dad with BBQ utensils in hand, this one’s the gift to get.
GIFTS FOR YOUR BROTHER
17. West Elm Cozy Cabin Antler Bottler Opener ($24): Your brother will be able to crack open some of his favorite ales during the holidays with this neat antler bottle opener.
18. ModCloth Pour and Shoot Mug ($18): This creative cup is everything your photographically gifted bro didn’t know he wanted.
19. iRoller Touchscreen Cleaner ($20): This must-have for anyone with a smartphone, tablet or other touchscreen device is definitely a winner in your brother’s book.
20. Craft Beer World Coffee Table Book by Mark Dredge ($25): Your brother will be on his way to becoming a beer aficionado with this fascinating guide to 350 craft beers.
21. Restoration Hardware Mini Photo Pro Lens Kit ($29): Is your brother a perfectionist when it comes to his Instagrams? If so, he’ll appreciate this awesome pro lens kit that includes fisheye, wide-angle and macro lenses.
22. KeySmart 2.0 Key Organizer ($20): Give your bro a cool and handy way to organize his keys.
GIFTS FOR GRANDPARENTS
23. Rifle Paper Co. Citrus Floral Recipe Box & Cards ($34): For all our grandmothers out there who love cooking, this pretty little box is an excellent helper for storing and organizing her most beloved recipes.
24. Anthropologie Painted Amaryllis Measuring Cups ($38): She’ll appreciate this pretty way to measure out all her ingredients.
25. West Elm Domino Box Set ($39): Crafted from beautiful sheesham wood, this classic game is sure to be a great throwback for your grandfather.
26. West Elm Nesting Trinket Boxes ($32): Help your grandmother store her favorite jewelry pieces or trinkets with this classy set of three little boxes.
GIFTS FOR AUNTS + UNCLES
27. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug ($10): Your aunt will always look forward to her morning coffee with this elegant limited-edition mug.
28. NFL Freaker Socks ($20): For all the times you visited your uncle and had fun watching him watch football.
29. Free People Raw Crystal Wine Stopper ($45): This elegant quartz stopper is an easy holiday favorite for any wine-loving aunt.
30. iRig Karaoke Microphone ($40): For that uncle who isn’t afraid to belt out his favorite tunes at every family get-together.
31. Stump Tablet Stand ($25): Here’s a practical gift for any uncle with a tablet.
GIFTS FOR COUSINS
32. Leif Tisane Votive Candle ($18): Share some of your favorite scents with your cousin by gifting one of these uniquely named candles. From an earthy amber and musk mix to a citrusy apple, jasmine and bamboo blend, they’ll want to light it all through the holidays.
33. Ban.do Crazy Cute Nail Decals ($8): Yup. You nailed it. Your cousin won’t be able to wait to show off her epic mani.
34. Dot & Bo Fixie Kit ($26): If your cousin is always riding his fixie EVERYWHERE, this kit’s a go-to.
35. Eastern Collective Woven Lightning Cable ($26): Upgrade your cousin’s cable to this modern woven design that’s both functional and stylish.
36. Ban.do Sticker Book ($12): Help your sassy cousin express themselves with this cheeky set of stickers.
37. Uncommon Goods Pick Punch ($25): Give your musically gifted cousin this pick punch to craft their own from virtually anything.
How many of these cheap chic gifts made your list this year? Tweet us @BritandCo!