14 Surprisingly Chic IKEA Living Rooms
If you’re among so many of us who have palatial tastes and a studio apartment budget, then you must feast your eyes on these uber-chic IKEA living rooms. It can be discouraging to see your favorite tastemakers posting beautiful home decor on Instagram that you’re a pile of student loans away from being able to afford. But don’t fret! We know your struggle, because it’s ours too. That’s why we’re so delighted by the sophisticated styles, tantalizing textures and light and breezy vibes of these budget-friendly living rooms. Get your Pinterest board ready, because you’re about to be seriously inspired.
1. Black and White: This color combo never fails to give the illusion of high-end (read: expensive) sophistication. And the super simple KNOPPÄNG picture ledges provide professional presentation for only $7. (via House to Home)
2. Bright and Breezy: Vivid textures and geometric shapes make this living room sing. The neutral KARLSTAD sofa provides a nice balance to the candy-coated colors. Is anyone else suddenly craving sherbet? (via The Enchanting Life)
3. Pretty Patterns: These mixed-and-matched bold patterns are all kinds of visual stimulation. And the black and white STOCKHOLM cushion that does such a great job of rounding out the look is only $15! (via Design Love Fest)
4. Pale Pink and Denim Hues: This STOCKSUND loveseat is given the royal treatment with soft patterns and gilded touches. Combine different patterns in similar colors for a pretty blend with compelling cohesiveness. (via IKEA)
5. Gray and Rose: Pretty pink pastels and soft grays spell comfort. Coupled with the shape of this NORSBORG sofa, this setup has us ready to cozy up and settle in for the day, please and thank you. (via IKEA)
9. Light and Flowery: A few soft and colorful accents bring home this delicate design. The VITTSJÖ nesting tables are a lovely way to incorporate high style without overwhelming a small space. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Gray All Day: Oh gray, how we love your endless potential. Various shades of gray and silver surrounding this HEMNES coffee table make this effortlessly elegant design come together. (via IKEA / The Interior Directory)
11. Bright and Zesty: This pink and orange color combination will cheer up even the grumpiest of grumps. And the stunning table is actually three beautifully hacked FROSTA stools, only $5 apiece. (via Vtwonen)
12. Openly Dreamy: We love how this minimalist design lets the beauty of the outdoors shine above all else. The matching white EKTORP couches coupled with a select few organic accents give this space a breathable, airy feel. (via Decor Dots)
13. White and Gold: This ultra-feminine design is equal parts delicate and elegant. Use minimal furniture in soft colors like this VITTSJÖ table and EKTORP couch to let your sweet accessories do the talking. (via The Everygirl)
14. Modern Romance: Using light grays and varying shades of white lets you add plenty of design elements without things getting too visually crowded. The style of the LIATORP coffee table pairs perfectly with the four matching white frames on the wall. (via Oh My Dear)
Want more high-end style on a student budget? Give us a follow on Pinterest!