Shorts season is here! Whether you love your classic denim cutoffs, keep it girly with scalloped lace, or go for bold graphic prints, we’re sure that you’ll find a pair of shorts for you in this stylish roundup. The only question left is, who wears the shortest of the shorts? ;)
1. Shibori Printed Cut Off ($88): Talk about a serious upgrade on classic cutoffs. We wonder if you could recreate something similar using batik reverse dyeing techniques.
2. Ikat Shorts ($78): Who cat? Ikat! Okay, that was really bad but sometimes you have to get through the terrible puns to get to the good ones, right?
3. Sea Horse Chino Shorts ($55): This playful print would look right at home on a gal named Sally selling seashells by the seashore.
4. Abstract Floral Shorts ($18): Such a gorgeous print on these Georgette style shorts.
6. Scalloped Lace Skort ($78): We know, we know – why do skorts still exist unless for running or tennis? Answer: Because they can look as fashionable as this!
7. Star Print Destroyed Denim Shorts ($20): Snag these for the 4th of July.
8. Checkered Pinup Short ($49): The high-waisted retro look isn’t for everyone, but these just might be your gateway short.
9. Pink Tiki Short ($65): Loving the print on these so much that we want more of it – maybe a romper is in the works?
10. Ribbon Tie Cargo Shorts ($48): Don’t let the words “cargo” and “shorts” make you look away… these have nothing to do with the ’90s.
11. Tiered Crochet Short ($49): If Alexa Chung designed a summer bridal line, we feel like these would make the cut.
12. Polka Dot Mailot Shorts ($14): Who knew shorts could be business casual?
13. Patch Pocket Shorts ($95): Color-blocked shorts, obviously.
14. French Connection Mirrored Short ($161): These gorgeous shorts are definitely for a night out.
15. Floral Track Shorts ($24): Inspired by the funnily round cut of old school athletic shorts, these floral dears are a great way to hop on the floral print trend.
16. Polka Dot Linen Short ($65): We’ve never seen a polka dot we didn’t like.
17. Buttoned & Blossomed Sailor Shorts ($78): Love the nautical color palette of these shorts, especially combined with vintage-looking florals.
18. Ombre Fringe Denim Shorts ($65): Who cares if you missed Coachella? These shorts will make you feel like you’re at a festival even when you’re sitting at your desk.
19. Neon Dot Jacquard Short ($128): A neon take on prep? Yes please.
20. Metal Shimmer Short ($388): These should probably be in the bonus section of today’s roundup because they are insanely expensive… but a girl can dream, can’t she? ;)
Which of the shorts above is your favorite? What are your favorite parts of summer style? Talk to us in the comments below.