20 Chic Shorts For Every Style
Shorts season is here! Whether you love your classic denim cutoffs, keep it girly with scalloped lace, or go for bold graphic prints, we’re sure that you’ll find a pair of shorts for you in this stylish roundup. The only question left is, who wears the shortest of the shorts? ;)
1. Shibori Printed Cut Off ($88): Talk about a serious upgrade on classic cutoffs. We wonder if you could recreate something similar using batik reverse dyeing techniques.
2. Ikat Shorts ($78): Who cat? Ikat! Okay, that was really bad but sometimes you have to get through the terrible puns to get to the good ones, right?
3. Sea Horse Chino Shorts ($55): This playful print would look right at home on a gal named Sally selling seashells by the seashore.
4. Abstract Floral Shorts ($18): Such a gorgeous print on these Georgette style shorts.
6. Scalloped Lace Skort ($78): We know, we know – why do skorts still exist unless for running or tennis? Answer: Because they can look as fashionable as this!
7. Star Print Destroyed Denim Shorts ($20): Snag these for the 4th of July.
8. Checkered Pinup Short ($49): The high-waisted retro look isn’t for everyone, but these just might be your gateway short.
9. Pink Tiki Short ($65): Loving the print on these so much that we want more of it – maybe a romper is in the works?
10. Ribbon Tie Cargo Shorts ($48): Don’t let the words “cargo” and “shorts” make you look away… these have nothing to do with the ’90s.
11. Tiered Crochet Short ($49): If Alexa Chung designed a summer bridal line, we feel like these would make the cut.
12. Polka Dot Mailot Shorts ($14): Who knew shorts could be business casual?
13. Patch Pocket Shorts ($95): Color-blocked shorts, obviously.
14. French Connection Mirrored Short ($161): These gorgeous shorts are definitely for a night out.
15. Floral Track Shorts ($24): Inspired by the funnily round cut of old school athletic shorts, these floral dears are a great way to hop on the floral print trend.
16. Polka Dot Linen Short ($65): We’ve never seen a polka dot we didn’t like.
17. Buttoned & Blossomed Sailor Shorts ($78): Love the nautical color palette of these shorts, especially combined with vintage-looking florals.
18. Ombre Fringe Denim Shorts ($65): Who cares if you missed Coachella? These shorts will make you feel like you’re at a festival even when you’re sitting at your desk.
19. Neon Dot Jacquard Short ($128): A neon take on prep? Yes please.
20. Metal Shimmer Short ($388): These should probably be in the bonus section of today’s roundup because they are insanely expensive… but a girl can dream, can’t she? ;)
Which of the shorts above is your favorite? What are your favorite parts of summer style? Talk to us in the comments below.