10 Chic Shoulder Duster Earrings You Need in Your Life
One of the biggest accessory trends to hit the stores this season has to be shoulder duster earrings. The chic danglers have been seen on practically every runway, including Alexander McQueen, Celine, Oscar de la Renta and Marni. These long baubles bring instant drama and are a welcome departure from the tried-and-true delicate stud options we all have on standby. Before the summer is over, be sure to don a pair with your essential off-the-shoulder top or dress. Come fall, pair these dazzling drops with a one-shoulder top or drop-waist dress to go from desk to dinner in no time flat. Each bold design pulls double duty, drawing attention to your décolletage and elongating your neck. From dainty chandeliers to sleek modern designs, check out the chicest shoulder duster earrings below.
1. Eddie Borgo Neo Tassel Drop Earrings ($275): It’s go big or go home with this stylish pair of baubles. These gold-plated brass earrings will pair perfectly with virtually any outfit, but we love them with a streamlined bodycon dress and oversized army jacket for the best balance of chic and cool.
2. Adia Kibur Madison Earrings ($45): If you’re looking to make a statement, this is the pair for you! Half moon-shaped black enamel with gold waterfall fringe? Sign us up!
3. BaubleBar ‘Jungle’ Drop Earrings ($36): This stylish pair combines three organic elements — turquoise stones, wooden tassels and shimmering drusy — to make one super chic statement. Reach for this set for end-of-summer weddings or weekend rooftop parties. When fall rolls around, make these stunners the star of the show with a simple gray cashmere sweater and high-waisted jeans.
4. Tory Burch Oxidized Metal Chandelier Earrings ($250): These gorgeous earrings are crafted from hammered brass with a light patina finish for light-catching, shoulder-grazing amazingness fit for any GNO. Make this the focus of any fall boho-inspired look, or couple with a classic button-down for an “Oh, this old thing?” vibe for the office.
5. Kate Spade Sun Kissed Sparkle Statement Earrings ($128): In need of some instant glamour? These circular stunners will definitely do the trick. Go the classic preppy route in a blue shirtdress, or opt for an air of elegance courtesy of an off-the-shoulder top and an embroidered midi skirt.
6. Isabel Marant Candy Gold-Plated Multi-Stone Earrings ($145): Rock this mismatched pair for a fun, playful twist on the duster earring trend. These stylish earrings were made in France with brightly colored glossy jade, sunstone and amazonite stone for a sweet look that isn’t short on style. Très chic!
7. Oscar de la Renta Classic Long Tassel Earrings ($395): The epitome of Art Deco chic, these beaded tassel beauties will add some glitz and glam to any nighttime ensemble. Get ready for an instant upgrade to any after-hours look or late-summer wedding dress.
8. Topshop Pearl Bar Earrings ($18): Pinkies up, ladies, because it’s time to add a little subtle sophistication to your OOTD. This statement pair can work on girly girls and minimalists alike — either way, get ready to stun.
9. Mango Mixed Asymmetric Earrings ($16): These mixed-design earrings are a work of art in and of themselves. Perfect for gallery hopping or wine tasting (wait, we want that life), these mismatched beauties complement any formal look and up the ante for your daily denim ensemble.
10. Vera Wang Faceted Crystal Drop Earrings ($350): These 12-karat gold-plated danglers are anything but blasé. Make them yours for a minimalist wedding look, or for added shine when hitting the town.
Want to see more jewelry inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.