12 Instagrams to Use for Gift Wrapping Inspo This Year
Gifts are (mostly) purchased. Tunes are inspiring mini dance-offs in your living room. Cookies are cooling on the rack. You’re totally feeling the Christmas vibes and the holiday is right around the (super festive) corner. You want to take your gift wrap game to a whole new level this year, and Instagram isn’t just full of elf on a shelf inspo. Check out these 12 faves below, before you snap and post your own magical memories.
1. All of the Color: The best part about this print is that you can use the leftover gift wrap year-round. Adding a simple ornament or printable gift tag gives it a Christmasy flair without breaking the bank. (via @studiodiy)
2. Leather Stamped Nameplates: This gift wrap pic is #GOALS. Between the ultra gorgeous gift wrap and the leather stamped gift tags (yes, *leather*), we’re totally in love. (via @brittnimehlhoff)
3. Santa Kanye: Forget Santa. Kanye gift wrap is a thing, and you know *just* the friend who needs it. Tie a red bow on this gift and your wrap game can’t get any stronger ;) (via @studiodiy)
4. Colorful Gift Tags: No need for extravagant ribbons and bows when you have a colorful gift tag like this one, plus some clippings from your tree. Done and done. (via @eatdrinkchic)
5. Flower Gift Toppers: If you *are* into extravagant gifting, this flower topper is the one for you. The unexpected black wrapping paper lets the toppers do all the talking. (via @houselarsbuilt)
6. Yarn Star Gift Toppers: These star toppers are so fun. It’s a perfect way to amp up otherwise simple gift wrap. (via @makeandtellblog)
7. Neon Presents: Neon FTW. Just because it’s sub-zero temps outside doesn’t mean your Christmas presents can’t be wrapped in summer’s favorite trend. (via @ohhappyday)
8. DIY Gift Wrap: Purchasing gift wrap is *so* 2014. Take a page from Handmade Charlotte’s book and whip up some DIY wrap this holiday season. (via @handmadecharlotte)
9. Fun + Unique: Swap basic ribbon with tassels or go bold with printed paper. It’s basically the most foolproof way to make gifts look totally next-level. (via @britandco)
10. Classic Colors: You can’t go wrong with classic red and white stripes and a festive message on the tag. Add a bell topper to take that jingle all the way. (via @sugarpaperla)
11. Easy Gift Toppers: Upcycle last year’s holiday decor to make this year’s epic gift toppers. (via @britandco)
12. Pretty in Pink: Got a girly girl in your life? Finish off her present with a pink bow like this one. Too. Cute. (via @ohhappyday)
Want even more holiday inspo? Follow us on Instagram @britandco!