19 Colorful Hairstyles to Rock in the New Year
As the saying goes: new hair, new you — even if you’re Hilary Duff. So really, the new year is the perfect opportunity for you to break from the norm and finally try out that gorgeous rainbow hair ‘do you’ve been lusting after on Pinterest for months. Fun, vibrant hues are a great way to mix up your look and try something different, because when it comes down to it, #YOLO. Whether you’re on board to commit to a full head of color or just want a little flash of “secret rainbow” to add flair to your tresses, this list has it all. Take a peek below at 19 ways you can rock all of the colors on your locks into the new year.
1. Turquoise Braid: A braid is always beautiful, but in a turquoise color it’s really out of this world. The addition of pink and orange pieces adds even more depth and wow-factor for this crown braid. (via Xander Vintage)
3. Highlighter Yellow: This unique chartreuse hair color is so striking, especially since it’s only along the ends of the hair. Guaranteed you won’t see anyone else on the street with a matching look. (via Madison Kaylynne)
4. Pastel Rainbow Sand Art: If you want to delve into the world of hair color but don’t want something totally in your face with pigment, this pastel look is a very delicate and subtle option. (via A Subtle Revery)
8. Split Dye: When you’re coloring your hair but can’t choose between two colors… pick both! A split dye job looks beyond amazing left down framing your face or in an intricate updo. (via @evelina.forsell)
13. Sunset Hair: Just peachy. This unique hue evokes all of those watching-a-tropical-sunset-with-a-fruit-bev-in-hand vibes. (via VPFashion)
18. Rainbow Double Buns: We all know double buns are having their moment in beauty. When you add layers of colorful hair dye to the mix, this trendy updo displays all of your hair’s hidden beauty. (via An Artful Life)
How dreamy are these hair colors? Follow us on Pinterest for more hair color inspo.