8 Ways You Can Get in on the Colorful Pant Trend Like Blake Lively
Blake Lively always looks like a ray of sunshine, but never more so than when she rocked these yellow trousers. At this point, we could all use a pop of unsubtle color in our lives amidst the seemingly endless cold, grays days. It’s time to trick yourself into thinking that winter is over by replacing your overworked black trousers with a colorful option. Scroll on for our fave vibrant styles that are sure to put a spring in your step.
Blake Lively, a golden goddess in her bright yellow trousers. (Photo via James Devaney/GC Images)
1. 34N 118W Silk Wide Leg Pant ($188): Go green in every way with this sustainably made, eco-friendly, wide-leg pant. It can be dressed up with heels or dressed down with white sneakers for a California casual vibe.
2. Anthropologie Holiday Flared Pants ($98): It’s holiday season all year long with these cherry-red, flared crop pants. In cooler months, pair them with a kitten heel bootie and couple with a classic crew come spring.
3. Ramy Brook Alice Pants ($375): As if the bright blue doesn’t make enough of a statement, these high-rise trousers’ grommeted side panels add just the right amount of oomph. Tuck in a fitted top to balance out the proportions and show off the trousers’ waist details.
4. Zara Trousers With Belt ($50): Zara’s high-waisted trouser in this year’s trendiest hue might be the first pair of pink pants you’ve worn since kindergarten! Trust these are so worth breaking that streak and much chicer than Garanimals. Want to make an even bigger statement? Pair with a bright red fitted top.
5. Victoria, Victoria Beckham Cotton-Twill Wide-Leg Pants($615): These relaxed cotton trousers from our favorite Spice Girl are definitely an investment piece. Wear them with flat mules and a thin T-neck for a head-to-toe men’s-inspired look.
6. Old Navy Mid-Rise Pixie Ankle Pant ($35): Spread some sunshine (Blake Lively style!) with these mid-rise fitted trousers in yellow. Pair with a top in almost any color (like red, baby blue, or lilac) except black to avoid looking like a bumblebee!
7. Anthropologie The Essential Slim Trousers ($98): It’s always easy being green with these Anthro skinny zip-front trousers. They’re an elevated alternative to a color jean, and as a bonus they’re machine washable.
8. J.Crew Martie Slim Crop Pant ($80) in Pink Hibiscus: Pretty in hawt pink is what you’ll be in these. Kick your LBD to the curb this weekend and get a leg up on spring style by rocking these trousers instead. Add your fave metallic heel and ruffle blouse to complete the look.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.