9 Colorful Shoes Inspired by London Fashion Week’s Best
We’ve got great news for all you color lovers: Bright and colorful shoes are super on-trend this year. While shoes stores will always be stocked up on your basic black and brown kicks, the color-holics among us are going to have way more options to choose from. Inspired by the shoes we saw strutting down the runway at London Fashion Week, we’ve got nine statement kicks for you to rock all spring and summer long.
We spotted colored shoes heading down the runway at the Sibling, Eudon Choi and Fyodor Golan shows at London Fashion Week. This summer, get ready to show off your brightest and boldest shoes everywhere you go.
Get the look
1. ASOS Heatbreak Hotel Heeled Sandals ($83): Grab these heels and you’ll be ready for a Miami vacay. Get ready to take on the whole town in this burnt orange color.
2. Miss KG Adele Two Part Heeled Shoes ($120): Trendy two-toned heels and a snakeskin strap? We have one word for you: awesome.
3. Slip-On Espadrille Loafers ($63): These sun-kissed orange loafers will brighten up any outfit on an overcast spring day.
4. Chie Mihara Hellen Heels ($390): Super comfortable, feminine and bright yellow chunky heels are your new bestie. Get ready to wear them all season long.
7. Nasty Gal Spin Me Round Mule ($98): Nothing is as satisfying as rocking these light-blue beauties that you can go anywhere in. Their easy, slip-on style will ensure that you’ll be sporting them in heavy rotation this spring and summer.
8. Miista Juliana Glitter Ankle Boots ($227): Can’t make the call on what color shoes you want to wear? Just say yes to glitter. Glitter totally counts as a color, right?
9. Suede Cowboy Boots ($100): These cowboy boots may sport an understated shade of blue, but that just means they’ll match everything in your closet.
Will you rock colorful shoes this spring and summer? Tell us in the comments below!
(Runway images via Stuart C. Wilson, Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)