11 Colorful Wedding Shoes for the Offbeat Bride
Who says wedding attire has to be all white? Here at Brit + Co, we like to spice things up with color, and that doesn’t stop at weddings. You probably added your favorite color to your bouquet, the bridesmaids dresses and your hubby’s tie, but don’t forget about you! Tie the knot in a pair of colorful heels for a daring look that your guests won’t expect.
1. Jewel-Strap Heels ($379): These muted green strappy heels will add a pop of color to your traditional wedding. And a little bling never hurt anybody :)
2. Glitter Pumps ($138): Glitter counts as a color, right? These gray suede pumps are the perfect celebratory shoes for any girly girl.
3. Electric Red Heel ($75): We find it totally appropriate to wear the color of love on your big day. Plus, wearing low heels will ensure you stay comfortable enough for a long night of dancing.
4. Patent Leather Pumps ($470): Amp up your all-white look with a pair of punchy orange peep-toed pumps. Because, why not?
6. Floral Pump ($100): If you’re going to rock a bright pair of shoes on your big day, you might as well go all out. This floral pair is the perfect addition to your stylish look.
8. Color Block Heels ($298): Kate Spade does it again with these color blocked babies. Rock this pair of kitten heels so you don’t take a tumble down the aisle.
9. Strappy Satin Heels ($47): Did you go with teal for your wedding color? We just found the perfect shoes for you. And at $47, they’re a total must.
10. Glitter Suede Pumps ($328): If you’re looking to wear a little color on your wedding day, but don’t want something *too* dramatic, then pick up this rosy pair.
11. Medallion Heels ($22): These gold medallion heels win a gold medal in our book — cute AND wallet-friendly. Count us in.
Would you wear colorful shoes on your wedding day? Talk to us in the comments below.