17 of the Most Colorful Sunglasses Ever Under $100
Spring break can’t come soon enough! You have a beach tote filled to the brim with all your vacay essentials, and you even managed to snag that perfect spring break bathing suit that you’ve been eyeing since January. But what’s missing? We all know you can’t cash in that ticket to paradise without some colorful sunnies in tow. Since forking over beaucoup bucks for a thin pair of frames (that may or may not get lost at the bottom of the ocean or snapped in two during a round of beach volleyball) simply isn’t an option for us budget-savvy babes, a super chic and frugal pair will have to do. Between Coachella-bound mirrored aviators and retro red frames that demand attention, look no further than these 17 statement-making sunglasses that come in at $100 or less. No exotic getaway required to channel warm(er)-weather vibes with these shades.
1. ASOS Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses With Flat Lens ($21): Calling all self-proclaimed beach bums! These retro-white sunnies with pink and orange tinted lenses were practically made for soaking up the rays.
3. Urban Outfitters Becker Square Sunglasses ($18): Perfect your off-duty style with these chunky red tonal frames. They’re best paired with a trusty field jacket and white sneaks for the first farmers’ market run of the season.
4. Topshop Velvet Browbar Sunglasses ($35): If you consider yourself to be a modern-day Joe Cool, then boy have we found the stylin’ shades for you. These velvet turquoise sunglasses — all decked out with a metal browbar — would be a perfect match for your easy-going sensibilities.
5. Spitfire Yazhoo Frames ($39): Sassy much? Channel your inner T-Swift with these dramatic orange frames that don’t mess around. On a balmy spring day, they’d look ah-mazing with high-waisted shorts and suede platforms.
8. Crap Eyewear The T.V. Eye Sunglasses ($58): Say bye-bye to boring black frames and hello to quirky sunglasses with a bossy ‘tude. Start wearing these cotton candy pink sunnies with electric blue squiggles RN to keep any lingering winter temps at bay.
9. Nasty Gal Alana Geometric Shades ($20): Enter the scene-stealing geometric shades of the season that will get you noticed for all the right reasons. Style them with an off-the-shoulder top and beaded tassel earrings for your very own Roman holiday.
10. BCBG MAX AZRIA Retro Square Sunglasses ($99): Besides a day at the beach, nothing beats a timeless pair of shades that will take you from sunrise to sunset. Doubling for work and play, these green-striped frames can be rocked during your morning commute with printed trousers and then paired alongside a bodycon dress for any post-work outings.
12. Lulu’s Cold Brew Beige and Blue Sunglasses ($17): Kick winter to the curb (finally!) with these blue ombré sunnies that are borderline heartbreaker status. Just swipe on your favorite lip gloss and head out the door for a fun date night with bae.
15. Free People Twiggy Round Sunglass ($20): Too much color! Said no one ever. These round aqua sunglasses are the secret to accessorizing like a pro and utilizing a subtle color pop to your advantage. Wear them with an all-white ensemble or go full neon.
16. Married to the Mob Kiki Crystal Pink Sunglasses ($75): When you find a pair of shades that are well made and easy on the eyes, you know you’ve struck gold. Unleash your artsy side à la these transparent pink sunnies with stunning blue mirrored lenses. Gallery-hopping and playing tourist in your hometown has never looked so good.
17. Pixie Market Maya Daisy White Sunglasses ($16): When your everyday wayfarers feel meh, try these bad boys on for size. Everything from the eccentric green mirrored lenses to the white daisy frames will inspire you to take a walk on the wild side. Pair ‘em with a silk bomber jacket and cool kicks for an athleisure look.