13 Modern + Colorful DIY Super Bowl Party Decorations
The Big Game is fast approaching, and we couldn’t be more excited for all the delicious football-shaped snacks, tailgate-worthy queso and, of course, the epic Super Bowl halftime show. If you’re throwing a party, get into the team spirit with some festive DIY Super Bowl decorations that will take your watch party from everyday drab to the most colorful sports event of the season. Start by choosing colors that match your team of choice, or create decorations for both teams if you’re hosting fans from both sides. These totally adorable Super Bowl snack stations and football-themed accents are just what you need to kick off your game day party planning.
1. Ice Cream Football Party: Create a modern, fresh display with these ice cream social-inspired decorations. Just use wrapping paper and matte board to DIY some festive football shapes, then add in a few bright neon colors to update the look. (via Design Eat Repeat)
4. DIY Helmet Placemats: Football helmets get a bold, Emoji-inspired upgrade with this DIY placemat idea. It’s just what you need to bring a little mod style and a burst of color to your spread. (via Design Eat Repeat)
6. Printable Paper Chain: Another perfect craft for kids, this printable paper chain will add some major game-day style to your space. Create several strands and string ’em up above your snack station. (via The Centsible Life)
7. DIY Pom Pom Garland: If you’re into more whimsical decor, this adorable garland is what you need. Just grab some yarn and ribbon to whip up these pom poms and hang them above your buffet table or entryway to cheer on your team in style. (via Sugar and Soul)
9. Referee Water Bottles: These stylish water bottles would make a cool favor for guests. With the printable stripes and a few supplies, it’s easy to put together enough for everyone. (via Murphy Goode)
10. Printable Game Poster: Keep the competition going with a little friendly betting. Bonus: This printable poster makes a fun decor piece to prop up after everyone has written down their guesses. Feel free to add a bit of color for a little more pizzazz. (via Confetti Sunshine)
11. DIY Concession Stand: Go for a more classic football vibe with cute paper decorations. Making this concession stand is a breeze with construction paper, free printables and any vintage pieces you already have on hand (like those super cool Coca Cola crates). (via Play Party Pin)
12. DIY Super Bowl Drinks: Looking for a decor idea on the cheap? Make these decorative goal post drink stirrers, complete with a green drink and field-marked cup for the full effect. (via Creative Juice)
13. DIY Snack Boxes: Craft these sturdy boxes for individual servings of snack mix, popcorn or treats. Tie the look together with matching football laces on mason jars for serving drinks. (via Cricut)
What’s your favorite way to celebrate game day? Tweet us your faves at @BritandCo!