20 Delectable Cookie Dough Recipes
Desserts are like clothes. They go in and out of style. For example, the cake pop had a big moment … so did the cupcake. Some might argue these party favorites are still having moments. One dessert that has inarguably never gone out of style is cookie dough. To celebrate the deliciousness of this favorite treat, we have 20 delectable cookie dough recipes. You might never actually bake cookies again. EVER.
7. Thin Mint Cookie Dough Truffles: These look almost too good to eat. The key word here is “almost.” Get ready to dig into these suckers in about .2 seconds after they’re ready. (via Something Swanky)
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches: It’s the time of the year for ice cream sandwiches, and we can’t think of a better ice cream sandwich than this little number. (via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe)
10. Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites: We suggest taking these bite-sized snacks to work to get you through that mid-afternoon slump. The chocolate will give you just the right amount of pep in your step. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
15. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches: Cookie dough smashed in between two cookies — it’s genius because we can never decide what we like more: the cookies or the dough. Now we don’t have to pick. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
17. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Devil’s Food Cake Cheesecake: Wow, this is a mouthful in more ways than one. And we would like a mouthful of it right about now. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
18. White + Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bonbons: Peanut butter gets us every time in desserts, and these delightful little bits of heaven are no exception. (via The First Mess)
How are you gobbling up cookie dough? Give us some sugar in the comments!