10 7-Eleven Copycat Slurpee Recipes That Are Better Than the Real Thing
It’s July 11, y’all! You know what that means: It’s free Slurpee day at 7-Eleven (on the convenience store’s 50th birthday, we might add). This summer, take your 7-Eleven love to the extreme, beyond just one day, by hacking their signature cold sippers on a regular basis. From drinks that take a healthy approach to your chilly guilty pleasure to Slurpees that’ll throw you into a sugar coma, we’ve got the recipes to help you hack your fave flavors at home. Scroll on and find the *perf* DIY Slurpees for your super hot summer.
1. Raspberry Lemonade Slushie: You’re all about that tart taste. Give your favorite fruity flavor a health-conscious spin by skipping the trip to the Kwik-E-Mart and opting for a reinvigorating blend of raspberries and lemon. (via Cincy Shopper)
2. Cherry Coke Slush: Take your standard Coke slush to the next level by going for the sweet rush of cherry cola. Just don’t forget the cherry on top… and maybe a burger on the side. (via Happy Go Lucky)
3. Orange Push-Pop Smoothie: Orange creamsicles just got a whole lot better. You can give your ice-cold drink a childish charm with a push-pop flavored smoothie that’s the ultimate refreshment for your next summer cookout. (via Averie Cooks)
4. Kool-Aid Slurpee: Oh yeah! While healthy drinks are always encouraged, there’s just something so irresistible about that artificial Kool-Aid flavor. Give your homemade icy drink a throwback appeal with these fizzy and refreshing Kool-Aid flavors. (via Mandy’s Recipe Box)
5. Coca-Cola Slushie Recipe: Just because the Fourth of July is over, doesn’t mean we can’t exude those patriotic vibes all summer long. Give your weekend barbecue that all-American feel by serving up Slurpees featuring our country’s staple drink: Coca-Cola. (via The Frugal Girls)
6. Cherry Lime Slushy: Give your taste buds a sweet and sour burst with this crazy delicious cherry lime drink. Also keep in mind that this fruity beverage pairs great with a small hit of booze ;) (via Egg Yolk Days)
8. Tropical Peach Pineapple Slushies: A healthy dose of fruits is essential for any well-balanced diet — and we’re pretty sure that includes fruity Slurpees too. With no sugar added, this drink is positively guilt-free! (via Averie Cooks)
9. Pink Watermelon Lemonade Slushies: Raspberry, strawberry and cherry? Just when you thought you’ve seen it all in the lemonade world, here comes watermelon to steal the show (aka the summer’s fave fruity snack). (via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Cherry Slurpee: There’s no denying that, when it comes to Slurpee flavors, cherry is king. Recreate 7-Elevens #1 drink with just a bit of Kool-Aid and that must-have hit of fizz. (via Frugal Coupon Living)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.