How 7-Eleven Wants to Help Cure Your Hangover
Hangovers suck. They can be so debilitating sometimes that even walking down the block might seem impossible. Never fear, 7-Eleven is here. In early summer, we learned that 7-Eleven was partnering with Postmates (you know, the company that delivers your Chipotle) to drop goodies at your door including snacks, drinks and household products. The convenience store chain is taking this dream a step further and teaming up with DoorDash to deliver “convenience packs” catered to all your life’s needs, from a hangover to a date night. For a small delivery fee ($2.99 for orders under $100 in New York), convenience can be yours.
1. Hangover Pack ($15): You can fill up on electrolytes, greasy food and headache medicine with the Hangover Pack. It includes extra-strength acetaminophen; Gatorade; a large pepperoni pizza; and a sausage, egg and cheese croissant.
2. Date Night Pack ($20): If your all-night booze fest resulted in getting someone’s number, you can prepare for date night with a package including Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, a Hershey bar, Red Bull, Trident gum and Trojan condoms.
3. Endurance Pack ($10): All that socializing is exhausting. Luckily there’s the Endurance Pack that offers a choice of energy drink, as well as a Clif bar and 5-Hour Energy Extra Strength shot.
4. Gameday Pack ($25): Split the cost of a the Gameday Pack with friends and enjoy a 10-pack of buffalo wings, a bottle of Coke, Doritos, a large pepperoni pizza and Tostitos. You’ll never miss a second of the game now.
5. The Sniffles Pack ($20): The Sniffles Pack is sure to be a hit in winter — it comes with allergy pills, cold and flu medication, ibuprofen, tissues and Gatorade.
You may never have to step foot outside of your house again!
Do you plan on buying “convenience packs” from 7-Eleven? Let us know in the comments.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.