The Met Gala is all about fierce fashion — so fierce, Kylie Jenner’s Met Gala dress injured her— and, of course, the hottest celeb couples that are currently making us swoon. (Oh yeah, and hilarious memes that pop up the next day). There was no shortage of romance on the red carpet this year, with long-time loves and newly red-carpet-official pairs showing up together to the fans’ delight. Check out just a few of the cutest celeb couples at this year’s Met Gala.
1. Gigi Hadid + Zayn Malik: This gorgeous couple definitely took top marks for cute couples by not only using this as an opportunity for their first red carpet appearance together, but with Zayn’s metallic armor and Gigi’s dress that she co-designed, the pair are just. SO. Sweet. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
2. Bella Hadid + The Weeknd: Gigi wasn’t the only Hadid sister in attendance, with Bella walking the red carpet with beau The Weeknd. Bella’s smoldering look plus the couple’s all-black ensemble is too chic. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
3. Zoe Saldana + Marco Perego: Zoe Saldana in a literal peacock gown and hubby Marco Perego left their adorable tots at home to share an absolutely dreamy moment in front of the cameras. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
4. FKA Twigs + Robert Pattinson: Prior to their Met Gala appearance, rumors were swirling the pair had broken up. Whew. Thank goodness these attractive Brits put that one to rest. Here they are looking like a slightly toned down version of themselves, but still absolutely adorable together. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
5. Jason Statham + Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: The recently-engaged action star and his longtime model love were as fashionably on-point as ever, making us swoon whenever we see ‘em. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
6. Keith Urban + Nicole Kidman: This Aussie duo looked like they were seeing stars whenever they looked at each other (and it wasn’t just because of Nicole’s celestial dress). They told Humans of New York photographer Brandon Stanton for Vogue, “We always tell each other: ‘Whatever form you came in, I’d love you.’” Awwww. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
7. Kim Kardashian West + Kanye West: Although they did their best to strike robotic-like gazes at the gala this year, Kim and Kanye actually had a few super sweet moments on the red carpet, including when Kim’s hair got stuck in her dress and her husband helped her fix it. *BRB melting* (Photo via Mark Sagliocco/Getty)
Which celeb couple was your fave at this year’s Met Gala? Tweet us @BritandCo!