7 Must-Haves for the Coziest Netflix Marathon Ever
As the weather gets cooler, nights spent at home watching Netflix sound like the best thing ever. We know that sweaters, scarves and boot socks are already coming back out, but how about cozy items to curl up to in bed or on the couch on those cold Friday nights? We’re sharing our fave items for those nights when all we want to do is catch up on Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder and The Walking Dead. As you queue up your weekend Netflix marathon, make sure to check out a few cozy items from the Brit + Co Shop. We’re thinking pillows, candles, a comfy pullover and hot cocoa sound about right.
1. Baby, It’s Cold Outside Pillow ($34): Were you looking for the perfect pillow to cozy up to this winter? Well, look no further.
2. Seaglass Wooden Wick Soy Candle ($40): Add an amazing-smelling candle into the mix, and you’ll have some added ambiance for your epic night in.
3. Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Pullover ($38): It might be cold outside, but you’ll be warm and toasty with this pullover. Sometimes even a hustler needs a night in.
4. Hot Cocoa Sipping Kit ($23): Stay warm sipping on a couple of different hot cocoa mixes. This tiny kit comes with vanilla bean marshmallows and a cute mug.
5. DESIGN*SPONGE Cheese Board Kit ($50) Snacks are a must-have at any Netflix marathon. We’re thinking a charcuterie plate on a cheeseboard will do the trick.
6. Gold Foil Stripe Acrylic Tray ($70): This tray is the perfect catchall for your Netflix binging essentials. Which, of course, includes your phone, snacks, a drink and more.
What is your Netflix marathon essential? Tell us in the comment section below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)