10 Super Cozy Knits You Should Nab for Fall
While it certainly doesn’t feel like fall quite yet, we’re stocking up on all the sweaters for when the temps finally dip. Yep, that means warm and cozy pieces that can be paired with everything from jeans to leather minis are currently on standby. Shop our latest favorites below.
1. Wilfred Free by Aritzia Mical Sweater ($145): Just look at this piece! You don’t even have to touch it to know it’s going to be incredibly soft. It’s thin enough so you won’t completely roast, but the fuzzy wool material will definitely keep you warm.
2. Naked Cashmere Priya Cardigan ($225): If you’re not familiar with Naked Cashmere, you can thank us later for this little introduction. Because the brand is direct-to-consumer, they’re able to offer amazingly soft knits at wholesale prices, i.e.: this dusty rose ribbed cardi, which is 100 percent cashmere, BTW. You’ll want to live in everything.
3. Zara Fringed Sweater ($50): An oversized chunky sweater is exactly what you need this season. Snag yours in a slightly cooler version from the plain ol’ basics, like this one from Zara, full of fringe, distressing, and pattern details.
4. Free People Velvet Dreams Pullover ($198): Not only is this the season’s It-fabric, but also color. Make a statement in the slouchy pullover, which can easily be dressed down with some casual light-wash denim.
5. English Factory Stripe Ruffle Sweater ($100): Channel your inner French girl in classic stripes. The ruffle detail on the sleeves gives this top that extra je ne sais quoi, plus the black and white palette makes it easy to pair with just about anything.
6. Paloma Wool Calle Pullover ($120): Autumn in a sweater? We can only assume that would be this. The fleecy burnt orange style is spot on for this time of year — not to mention surprisingly versatile.
7. Morning Lavender Carly Twisty Sweater ($55): You know we love ourselves a little back detail, and this affordable number hits the spot. Oh, did we mention it’s reversible? Worn with a low back or front, you can’t go wrong.
8. Topshop Leopard Print Cardigan ($75): Up your cardigan game with a piece that really draws attention! A borrowed-from-the-boys fit mixed with cool-girl leopard print is like two looks for the price of one. Throw this on over denim for a laid-back vibe or drape it over your slip dress for an edgy layer.
9. Madewell Making Faces Pullover Sweater ($88): Face it; your closet would be significantly less cute without this. Turn an otherwise ordinary outfit into something playful and fun with a cheeky, notice-me top.
10. Halogen Tie Bell Sleeve Sweater ($59): What’s not to love about this sweater? We’re calling this one the epitome of elevated basics, perfect for just about every occasion. Tucked into a pencil skirt for the office? Yep. Worn casually on the weekend with ripped skinnies and over-the-knee boots? We vote all the yeses.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.