Even if you don’t live in an area that’s currently in a deep freeze (lucky!), a snuggly blanket goes a long way on cold, dark nights. Sure, you could just hibernate all winter (bears are definitely onto something), live in your DIY mermaid tail, or just refuse to leave the warmth of your bed, but there are some seriously stylish throws out there that make cuddling up on the couch oh-so-cozy. Scroll on and get your Netflix queue ready!
1. San Junipero Mudcloth Blanket ($100): A pattern doesn’t need to be colorful to make a statement. These simple dots and crosses are playful and modern.
2. Urban Outfitters Chenille Sweater Throw Blanket ($79): You know that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you slip on a chenille sweater? Get that feeling from head to toe by sliding under these fun throws.
3. Anthropologie Tasseled Grid Throw Blanket ($128): A great big blanket with tassels should be on everyone’s list of must-haves. The plaid pattern and vibrant colors are so inviting on a chilly, gray day.
4. Target Coyote Faux Fur Throw ($40): A neutral color palette makes this cozy faux throw a versatile option for any room of the house.
5. Pink Unicorn Studio Chunky Knit Blanket ($36+): These bad boys are popular for a reason — just try and catch a chill when you’re cuddled under these very plush giant stitches.
6. IKEA PS 2017 Travel Blanket ($35): Go for bold with this geometric quilted throw in a cheery shade. Bonus: It folds up into a pillow.
7. World Market Moroccan Style Wedding Blanket Throw ($50): This lightweight stunner is a glam option that’s perfect for warmer climates.
8. West Elm Cozy Throw ($39): A fuzzy throw in a solid color is a stylish no-brainer. (And you can monogram it!)
9. Calhoun & Co. Good at Naps Throw Blanket ($108): Queen of the catnap? Don’t be shy — let your blanket do the boasting for you.
10. CB2 Light Grey Faux Fur Throw ($129): Embrace your inner glamazon with this beautiful minky splurge. (It would make a fab cape to wear around the house too. Just sayin’.)
11. Domino The Pedestrians ii Wool Blanket ($209): Chic stripes have timeless style. You’ll still be reaching for this wool beauty in 10 years’ time.
12. Crane and Canopy Sand Merino Wool Throw ($145): Sometimes, you just need a little luxury to get through the colder months. In that case, this textured throw, made with 100% merino wool, is the ideal choice for cuddling up on the couch with.
Follow us on Pinterest for more hygge inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.