Cozy Up to Fall With These New Arrivals From Urban Outfitters
The season of cozy is upon us, and these new arrivals from Urban Outfitters are a perfect way to prep your home for all of the hibernating on the horizon. You’ll find soft and cozy blankets for a lazy Sunday and clever cocktail glasses to warm up a fall get-together. This wide range of interesting style solutions was designed to make these fall and winter months the best ones yet. So sit back and relax, because your home’s about to get a whole lot happier.
1. Coin Saddle Blanket ($229): Complement a glamorous aesthetic with this ultra luxe foot blanket. Because a sparkly bed is a happy bed.
2. Ceska Vanity Mirror ($139): One part functional one part stylish, this mirror is a great way to enlarge and enliven your space. Add it to your hallway, bathroom or any nook that could use a little more lovin’.
3. Circle Mirror Sconce ($79): Speaking of mirrors, this illuminated one will ensure you always have adequate light. And its softness is perfect for cozy-making vibes.
4. Cloud Pillow ($49): Like sleeping on a cloud, this dreamy pillow has Sunday afternoon nap written all over it. Pair it with pretty much any color scheme or textures, whether you’re aiming for boho or modern.
5. Concrete Side Table ($159): Low maintenance and high style equal the eclectic simplicity in this side table. Its unique material paired with a clean-lined silhouette make it everything a minimalist could want.
6. Contigo Tranquil Water Bottle ($10): Winter wine nights call for proper hydration. Make sure you’re never too parched with these warm and toasty water bottles.
7. Drink a Diamond Glasses ($29, set of two): Diamonds are no longer a girl’s best friend — they’re your cocktail’s best friend. So go on and raise a cold diamond glass to the season of chill.
8. Essential Wall Mounted Bottle Opener ($14): Bottle openers have a tendency to get up and walk away. Never be unequipped to start your happy hour with this asset on your wall.
9. Evie Sconce ($49): Bare bulbs are popping up all over the place this season. Light your night and save space with this clever sconce.
10. Faceted Utensil Holder ($20): Decor that de-clutters is the best kind. Clean up your kitchen with a pop of style using this utensil holder.
11. Fireside Plaid Throw ($69): We’re dying over this bright and warm wonder. It’ll keep your style fresh and your toes warm on cool winter nights.
12. Large Glitter Globe Frame ($12): Because everything looks better with sparkle, make your photos shine with these glitter-gold gems.
13. Luster Stemless Glasses ($20, set of two): Gray months got you down? Invite some more color into your life with these iridescent wine vehicles.
14. Marble Catch-All Tray ($24): Organizing jewelry can be a perpetually pesky problem. But with this catch-all, it’s easy peasy to make things nice and tidy.
15. Melanie Vinyl Storage ($79): Ain’t no shame in your hipster game. If you’re a vinyl enthusiast, make your records sing even louder with special storage to showcase their appeal.
16. Mixed + Matched Printed Bowls ($39, set of six): Cereal? Check. Soup? Check. Rings and keys? Check, check. Cute bowls serve a wide range of purposes, and you can never have too many.
17. Moon Wall Hook ($16): Always seem to have purses lying around? Add celestial love to your wall while keeping things organized with this moon wall hook.
18. No Bad Days Bath Mat ($34): Start every day with a positive morning mantra, with this bath mat in your corner. Pair it up with pinks, golds and whites for a cozy wintry vibe.
19. Noah Lounge Chair ($189): The cold season calls for cozy seating, and this is a great way to add it without taking up more space. Lounge hard and lounge often, friends.
20. Odis Faceted Glass Table Lamp ($129): Lighting is never more important than during the dark winter months. Step your lighting game up with this compelling little lamp.
21. Pop Color Shot Glass Candle ($10): Speaking of lighting, a good mix of bulb and candlelight will ensure your nights stay bright. These versatile pops of color will look great as a centerpiece, shelf decor or on your bedside table.
22. Ruthie Velvet Floor Pillow ($49): If you like to entertain but space for seating isn’t on your side, then this velvet floor pillow might be all the solution you’ve been looking for. Stack them in a corner or under the coffee table when not in use.
24. The Pineapple Co. Pineapple Tumbler ($35): Cop a pair of these tumblers and during the darkest days you can always be sure to have a taste of the tropics within reach.
25. Umbra Trigg Wall Planter ($34): Plants have a unique way of making your home happy, especially when the weather begs you to stay inside. Give your plants the presentation they deserve with this chic and stylish planter.
Looking for more seasonal style solutions? Check us out on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.