12 Perfect Gifts for the Creative Dudes in Your Life
Do you know a creative dude that’s always surprising you and making you smile? Whether that’s your brother, significant other, or pal this guide is all about impressing him with with your gift-giving skills. Here are 12 presents to consider for the imaginative fellas in your life.
gushing over Pencil, but it’s too good not to consider as a gift for the creative gentleman. It’s a digital stylus crafted to feel more like an analog writing utensil and pairs with the popular iPad app Paper.
2. Orange & Park Scout Series Notepads ($14): I have a notepad addiction, but I’m still crushing on these new travel-themed ones from Orange & Park. He’ll be so primed to jot down ideas, lists, and drawings or wax poetic about how amazing you are.
3. The Mindful Art Subscription ($35-$95): Receive a new piece of letterpress art in the mail for the next six or twelve months. It can also be paired with a frame made from wood reclaimed from abandoned buildings in Detroit. The cool part is that each piece of art is actually a card that comes with an envelope to send to a friend if and when you feel like it.
4. STACK Independent Magazine Subscription ($50): Print never died, we’re just more selective about what’s fit to print. There are still many beautiful indie mags out there and this curated subscription service will get you a random one every month. He’ll think of you every time one of these lands in his mailbox.
this article on how it might support creativity, but because it’s a very fulfilling craft to master. These beer making kits from Brooklyn Brew Shop let you become a brewmaster even if you’re limited to small kitchen spaces.
7. DIY Print Shop T-Shirt Kit ($200): Is he more DIY than that and looking for a creative challenge? This kit is everything one needs to screen print t-shirts at home safely.
8. ONA Bowery Bag ($119): Have a pal with a healthy appetite for adventure? This stylish camera bag comes with a divider so he can be ready the next time wanderlust strikes.
10. Projecteo ($35): A teensy Instagram projector that showcases your Instagram photos on miniature reels. Fill the reel with photos of you spending time together or buy as a gift card so that he can link up his Instagram account and choose his favorite images.
11. Plants by The Sill ($38 and up): Houseplants might not be foremost on a guy’s mind, but they’re nice to look at, clean our air and might even improve our focus. Plus, The Sill has made houseplants sexy with its attention to detail, handwritten notes and fridge magnets on how to care for the plants.