16 Creative Sticker Sets to Help You “Stick” to Your Planner Routine
Some kudos are due: You just got your mid-year planner and are killin’ it with staying on schedule! And while you might think your organization tactics are second to none, it’s possible to increase your efficiency *even more* by adding one fun item to your planner: stickers! Fun stick-ons for your agenda are perfect for keeping your to-do list in check. And by using them to help stay organized, you’re finding a way to be crafty and functional for your everyday life — which is definitely not a bad habit to develop. Scroll on to check out 16 fabulous sticker sets to try ASAP.
1. Ban.do Sticker Set ($12): If writing in your planner every day sounds like your worst nightmare, this is the sticker set for you. You’ll have hundreds of sassy stickers to choose from in an adorable sticker book that’s small enough to fit in your clutch.
2. TopShop Cactus Stickers ($8): These cute cactus stickers are the perfect assortment you need to plan your next trip to Arizona or Palm Springs. Even if you just add these stickers as a decorative touch to your planner, that’s okay too.
3. Paper Source Planner Sticker Book ($13): When the cover of your sticker set is telling you that you need these, you should probably listen. These cute stickers will remind you of upcoming holidays, Taco Tuesday and other necessary appointments.
4. A Beautiful Mess To-Do Tab Stickers ($3): These stickers are perfect for those who love minimal aesthetics. The set makes use of clean lines and simple tab setups that will make all your planner dreams come true.
5. Color Pop Paper College Planner Stickers ($5): Dive into the new academic year, college girl-style. This 40-sheet sticker set, with its fun reminders and colorful demeanor, will have you feeling like you’re planning a party — even if you’re actually stickering during your Biology 300 final.
6. Red Lyrics Inspirational Planner Stickers ($4): You’re sure to feel inspired by this vibrant and inspirational sticker set. Whether you need a small reminder of just how awesome you are or you need to de-stress during finals week, this set is for you.
7. Ban.do Peekaboo Sticker Set ($18): This retro sticker set has been printed with a purpose. The set includes cute quotes, emoji and outrageous graphics that’ll help you get your social schedule in order.
8. Urban Outfitters Emoji Sticker Set ($12): Who needs an iPhone when you have emoji stickers to plan out your day-to-day life. Organize your life emoji-style and it’ll make your days much more fun.
9. Urban Outfitters Cat Puffy Sticker Set ($6): You’ll be so happy to get this sticker set you might even start purring. Okay, maybe not — but get these cat stickers meow to start channeling your inner cat lady.
10. Target Sugar Paper Planner Stickers ($3): Get a sticker set that adds a touch of bling to your life. Your planning organization will shine bright with these golden glam touches.
11. Michaels Heidi Swapp Puffy Stickers ($4): Add moments of joy to your planner with this cute memory sticker set. The 3D effect alone will have you reaching for your planner to check them out again.
12. Erin Condren Sticker Book ($15): A sticker book that includes inspirational quotes and sparkly metallics is sure to brighten up your morning. Or at least keep it a bit more organized.
13. Oh Hello Stationery Co Holiday Sticker Set ($5): Never miss another important date. These festive stickers are a fun way to decorate your agenda for *all* the upcoming holidays and bday surprises.
14. Create 365 Me & My Big Ideas Fitness Stickers ($5): There’s no better way to get inspired to work it at the gym than a little reminder to “Never quit,” or “Sweat, Smile, Repeat…” Get inspired and motivated to work out with this sassy sticker set.
15. Ban.do Gold Heart Stickers ($4): These flashy gold stickers are perfect if you need to add a little bold bling to your planner. Mark important dates with these fun heart stickers.
16. Once More With Love Coffee Time Planner Stickers ($3): If you have a reoccurring coffee date with your girlfriends, this sticker set will come in handy. Or get your caffeine fix and kick off every day with these adorable coffee planner stickers.
Want more organization inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)