14 Crochet Swimsuits That Will Command Attention Poolside
It wasn’t long ago that we were swooning over Kiini’s colorful crochet embellished swimsuits. Fast-forward to summer 2017 and, yup, we’re just as obsessed with the idea of a reimagined crochet monokini, a tassel-strewn crochet halter, or a DDG crochet neckline. Ideally, anything with around-the-clock domination. Keep scrolling for 14 must-have crochet swimsuits that are destined for a summer of scandal — whether you’re soaking up rays down in Destin or gearing up for festival season.
1. Hobie Multi Color Hand Crochet High Neck Bikini Top ($48) + Multi Color Hand Crochet Bikini Tie Side Bottom ($41): Introducing the boho-chic crochet bikini that you’ll be living in 24/7 this summer. Surf lessons? Check. Impromptu game of beach volleyball? Check. LaCroix mocktail by the pool? Ya know it.
2. Mara Hoffman Crochet Lace Up Side One-Piece ($275): Allow this colorful rainbow stripe swimsuit, complete with peekaboo lace-up sides, to serve as your one-way ticket to paradise (no passport required).
3. Triangl Farrah Dancing in the Wind ($89): Werk it, girl. The subtlest crochet detail lends just the right amount of visual interest to your everyday neoprene swimsuit. We’re partial to the aquatic blue and cobalt colorway.
4. Mer Culture Crochet Monokini in Casablanca ($115): Upcoming summer brides-to-be — we’ve found your match. Proceed to count down the days until your honeymoon (or epic bachelorette bash) with this slay-worthy crochet monokini that delivers on all fronts.
5. Topshop Embroidered Crochet Bikini Set ($70): Hawaii, here we come! Make a headlining entrance with this mismatched floral embroidered crochet bikini that’s ready to catch some waves.
6. Missguided Red Fringed Crochet Bikini Set ($54): If y’all haven’t figured it out by now, Baywatch red is so hot. Don’t be shy: Strike a pose in this fringe-tastic red crochet bikini that may or may not cause a beach riot.
7. Shoshanna Crochet High Neck Bikini Top ($138) + Crochet String Bikini Bottom ($125): To be admired up close and from afar: This playful rainbow stripe crochet halter bikini calls for a flamingo pool float and a retro hot pink visor.
8. Kiini Ro One Shoulder Top ($155) + Ro Bikini Bottom ($120): Best believe Kiini bikinis are worth the splurge. Not only are you paying for the It-girl status (duh), but the brand’s signature multicolored crochet trim isn’t too shabby either.
9. Tularosa Walker Bikini Top ($118) + Walker Bikini Bottom ($110): We’re in it for the poms! We’re not telling you to invest in this navy stripe bikini just for the adornment, but OMG, we totes wouldn’t judge you if you did.
10. Express Crochet High Neck Halter Bikini Swim Top ($65): Pair this ivory crochet high-neck halter top with a gauzy maxi skirt and shoulder duster earrings for a Grecian-inspired look. Sun-kissed skin doesn’t hurt either.
11. Wala Swim Platinum Crochet Trim Triangle Top ($88) + Platinum Crochet Trim Full Tie-Side Hipster ($88): Take it from us: You need a vibrant crochet trim bikini that says “sexy and I know it.” No ifs, ands, or buts about it, boo.
12. Beach Riot Arcadia One-Piece Swimsuit ($220): Modest is hottest crowd: You don’t have to bare it all to get noticed, especially when your sultry black one-piece packs this much drama — namely, an open back and sheer mesh panels.
13. Blue Life Eclipse Crisscross One-Piece Swimsuit ($154): Take the plunge with this risqué olive one-piece featuring a right now crochet neckline and a crisscross back. How’s that for a little bada-boom action?
14. Forever 21 Crochet Triangle Bralette ($13): Jamaican us go crazy with this crochet triangle string bikini top that can be worn on and off the beach. Team with acid-wash denim cutoffs, oval-shaped sunnies, and knee-high gladiators for no shortage of festi-cool flair.
Which of these crochet swimsuits will you be snatching up before Memorial Day weekend? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.