11 La Croix Mocktails You’ll Want to Sip All Season Long
As the heat index rises, cool down with an iced La Croix mocktail in hand (La Croix ice cubes included). The versatile flavors (not to mention bubbles) will help you chill in the sweltering temps, whether you're off to a pool party or romantic picnic. Bonus points, because you can put all of that summer produce to good use adding flavor on flavor on flavor. Read on for 11 La Croix mocktails that will surely become your go-to beverages of choice.
Pamplemousse La Croix and Lavender Mocktail: For a sip of decadence, pick up some food-grade lavender buds. When they're infused in simple syrup, it makes any beverage even better. (via Brit + Co)
Lime Mint Freeze: If limes are on sale this week, grab as many as you can for this drink that's zesty, sweet, and bubbly thanks to the apricot-flavored La Croix. (via Delineate Your Dwelling)
Blackberry Lime Fizz: To make this mocktail, you'll need the La Croix Cúrate Muré Pepino flavor, the darkest blackberries you can find, and fresh lime juice. (via Julie Harrington)
For more festive mocktail recipes, follow us on Pinterest!
(Additional reporting by Aubrey Rojas)
This post has been updated.
- Oh Baby! 20 Marvelous Baby Shower Mocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Easter Mocktails for the Whole Family to Enjoy - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Tasty Mocktails to Sip on This Season - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Refreshing Summer Mocktails Everyone Can Enjoy - Brit + Co ›
- La Croix and Lavender Mocktail Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- 3 Flavored Water Hacks That Will Make You Drink More Water - Brit + Co ›