The beginning of July means higher temps, lots of sunshine and plenty more fun activities coming your way. We know you’ve already found the perfect bikini and beach towel to get down and dirty in the sand with, but don’t forget about staying hydrated! Although regular water is number one, why not mix things up with some sparkling water? Better yet, some seriously delicious and healthy La Croix mocktails. We’ve already snagged the best La Croix cocktails for you, but just in case you want to keep things a little lighter (or are in recovery mode!), here are 14 of the most refreshing La Croix mocktails to help you with the rising heat index.
1. La Croix Apricot Fusion: Stone fruit season is in full effect right now and this sip definitely takes advantage of that. Pull out the blender, chop up a few apricots and pour a little Apricot La Croix for a fruity refresher. (via Oh So Delicioso)
2. Lemon Pineapple Kiwi Sparkling Mocktail: Need something to help you decompress on your back patio after a long day? This mocktail combines tropical fruit with refreshing mint leaves that will have your shoulders relaxing in no time. (via Physical Kitchness)
3. Blender Punch: If frozen cocktails don’t scream pool day, we don’t know what does! Just throw in your favorite frozen fruits and a can of La Croix for a sip you can drink from morning to night. (via Shaken Together)
4. Plum Ginger Mocktail: Okay, so we know that a good cocktail is a go-to for relaxing, but this mocktail will definitely change that. Between the pretty color, yummy aroma and fabulous flavor, you will most likely never want to drink anything else. (via Hello Luvvy)
5. Lemon-Thyme Pineapple Spritz: This drink is the bee’s knees. Seriously, though, not only does it boast amazing fruit flavors between the pineapple and lemon, but the thyme gives it a little extra bite. (via Hatchery)
6. Black Cherry Basil Mocktail: We don’t know about you, but we love basil in our drinks. The herb flavor combined with the richness of the black cherries topped with some fresh lime makes for the perfect summer sip. (via Wicked Spatula)
7. Cilantro Orange Coconut Fizz: Trust us, we know cilantro in a drink sounds a little weird, but surprisingly, it’s SO good. Mixed with the flavors of orange and coconut, this drink might just become your Taco Tuesday go-to. (via Nest of Posies)
8. Fresh Coconut Watermelon Cocktail: Watermelon is the fruit of the season, so of course, it makes the perfect mocktail ingredient. Just combine it with some Coconut La Croix and lime, and you will be ready to hit the beach in no time. (via Blossom to Be Fit)
9. Blueberry Lemon Fizz: If you’re looking for a twist on your fave childhood sip, this one’s for you. This lemonade-esque cocktail will leave you feeling like Queen Bey with the added taste of blueberries and coconut. (via Nest of Posies)
10. Cantaloupe Mocktail: Cantaloupes aren’t a common ingredient in drinks, but they really should be. The sweet melon flavor mixed with the freshness of Coconut La Croix results in a perfect pitcher drink that you can make for you and your friends to enjoy. (via Live Love Pasta)
11. Coconut Lime La Croix Mocktail: Looking for the perfect mocktail for your next ladies brunch or bridal shower? This flavorful sip is only made better with a fun and festive straw to top it off. (via Lily & Val)
13. Sparkling Nojito: Mojitos are definitely a must-have summer cocktail. So why not get the same great taste minus the booze and calories? This sparkling drink only takes five minutes to make and has the option of being sugar-free. (via In Katrina’s Kitchen)
Follow us on Pinterest for more summertime sip recipe ideas.