There’s always that one person in your life who you’d love to get the perfect, most thoughtful, special gift. But instead, everything you think of getting them comes up short, and you end up sticking to the same old gift card every year. For this year’s anniversary, birthday, or holiday, consider a well-crafted and totally personalized gift from Etsy that says, “Hey, I’m thinking of you.” Trust us: Your most important people will never feel more special.
1. Color Love Studio Hand-Painted Personalized Doormat ($41): At a loss as to what to get the couple who has literally everything? This cute personalized doormat is an inviting addition to anyone’s home, and it’s perfect for newlyweds who may be on the verge of buying their first house.
2. Caitlyn Minimalist Stackable Dainty Coordinates Ring ($28+): Let’s be real: There’s a lot of personalized jewelry out there that you can put a loved one’s name on. But these rings display a special place that’s near and dear to you — whether it’s someone’s birthplace or where you and your significant other first met.
3. Poster and Print Custom Star Map ($8+): Star maps make adorable customized gifts for birthdays and anniversaries. Let your loved one take a look at the night sky on a special date that you two share any time they wish.
4. Caitlyn Minimalist Family Necklace ($39+): Mother’s Day isn’t far off at all. This pretty and sophisticated jewelry piece is great for engraving names of family members for a truly special gift — especially for moms and grandmothers.
5. Circle City Design Co. Personalized Cutting Board ($28+): The home chef in your life can never have too many quality cutting boards. This one comes with the added bonus of being a gorgeous keepsake.
6. Timeless Treasures USA Engraved Decanter Set ($55+): Anyone building a classy home bar needs a good decanter with matching glasses. This Etsy shop will engrave monograms, family names, or pretty much anything you wish for the perfect wedding, engagement, birthday, or bachelor or bachelorette party gift.
7. Rainbow Fancies Personalized Wizard Acceptance Letter ($14): If you’re anything like us, you’re still waiting on an owl to drop that coveted letter to confirm what you’ve known all along. Send a Harry Potter-loving friend a personalized letter that they can add to their ever-growing wizard-themed collection.
8. Rockin’ Canvas Custom Song Music Print ($55+): Audiophiles (or even that one couple who can’t resist dancing when “their song” comes on) will love to commemorate their favorite music with this gorgeous art print.
9. Scripted Jewelry Personalized Handwriting Bracelet ($76+): This Etsy shop will take a sample of handwriting provided by you and engrave it onto this sleek bracelet for the ultimate commemorative gift. We’re already weeping from happiness.
10. Emery and Opal Zodiac Sign Necklace ($25): There’s more than one way to wear personalized jewelry. This minimal statement necklace proudly displays a person’s zodiac constellation (perfect for that BFF who’s obsessed with checking their horoscope).
11. Ella Jane Crafts Party in a Box ($150): Some people love to play the host, but we all get sidetracked from time to time. For people who run out of party planning time or don’t have that magic DIY touch, this Etsy shop will create a “party in a box” for up to 20 people, to your specifications, supplying everything from invitations to decorations to drink glasses.
12. Fancy HuLi Personalized Pet Mug ($29+): Dog or cat moms (and dads) have a hard time leaving their precious fur babies at home or at day care too. This cute mug will honor any animal lover’s pet with the addition of a custom portrait.
Do you have any recommendations for your favorite personalized gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Caitlyn Minimalist)