This New Target Collab is Perfect for #Lazygirl Spring Hostessing
Whenever Target announces there’s a new collaboration in town, you can bet it’s going to be good, especially when they’ve teamed up with one of the coolest designers on the block: Bri Emery of the rad blog DesignLoveFest. Just in time for summer and al fresco dining, Target partnered up with DesignLoveFest and Cheeky to bring out a line of crazy cute paper plates, napkins and cups that that will seriously step up your party game. Think — every Pinterest trend right there on your table: pastels, marbled patterns, color-dipped, polka dots and black and white geometric designs that the minimalist lover can totally get behind. They’re so cute that you’ll want to use them on the daily (or bring as a springy hostess gift, perhaps?) instead of saving them for special occasions. And aside from the positive typography, you have a legit reason to want to use these paper plates twice a day. For every product you buy, Cheeky will donate a meal to someone in need. Cheers to that! Scroll down to check out all the Instagram-worthy items and then start plotting your next trip to Target.
1. Stripe Polka Dot Paper Plates ($4): This soft green color is the perfect shade for livening up every event, from a baby shower to a wedding.
2. Paper To-Go Cup Kit ($4): There’s something about a coffee cup with “yay” on it that just makes mornings a bit easier, you know? If you’re more of a DIY barista or you’re dying to try a dirty matcha, you practically need these cups in your life.
3. Paint Stroke Clear Cups ($4): Whether you’re serving up a floral cocktail or juicing a crazy healthy smoothie, these paint stroke cups definitely deserve a spot on your bar cart and in your kitchen.
4. Marble + Geometric Paper Plates ($4): Color-dipped and marbled? Your guests won’t be able to Instagram this table setting fast enough.
5. Cheeky Lunch Napkins ($4): There’s just something about pretty napkins that transforms an ordinary dinner into a special occasion. Whether you’re popping open the wine or filling up on takeout, ditch the paper towels and let these polka dot napkins elevate your next meal to party status.
6. Teal Paint Stroke Paper Bowls ($4): This painterly pattern is almost too pretty to cover with food. If you’re trying to come up with some more creative ways to use these plates, check out these ten ways to decorate with paper plates. Hello, backdrop.
Are you excited for Target’s collaboration with Design Love Fest? Let us know @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Target)