5 Glowy Foundations That Work for Oily Skin
Having oily skin can be a tricky terrain to navigate when it comes to beauty. Most ladies that deal with high shine have to find products that strike just the right balance between glow and glare. Mattifiers can be great, but if a dewy, fresh-faced complexion is what you’re after, turn to natural-looking foundations that are specifically formulated to bring out your best. Check out our faves for a glowy face below.
1. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream ($38): Believe it or not, this CC cream provides coverage like a traditional foundation while diffusing the appearance of imperfections without a buildup. Even better? It’s packed with collagen, peptides, and antioxidants.
2. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation ($48): A long-wearing formula that provides full coverage despite our troubling T-zone? Sign us up. The lightweight solution lets the radiant glow of healthy skin peek through a demi-matte finish.
3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation ($47): Whether you’re in the market for spot correction or all-over perfection, build a smooth complexion with this sheer foundation. Bright skin (that doesn’t look oily, of course) is easy to achieve thanks to the luminosity-boosting formula boasting calming turmeric and antioxidants.
4. Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation ($42): Though any skin type can get down with this hydrating buy, high-shine hotties will benefit from the long-wearing formula.
5. Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 Liquid Foundation ($36): No one likes the feeling of a heavy foundation — especially if T-zone buildup is an issue. Thankfully, this lightweight, oil-free solution brightens the skin and leaves you with a radiance your esthetician would be proud of.
Tweet us your favorite glowy foundations @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.