Wine. It’s what’s for dinner! Well, not quite. Let’s back things up: we’re talking about these 19 delicious recipes infused with a little red, white or fortified wine action. So go ahead, open up a bottle and scroll through for some [responsible] meal planning inspo!
3. Red Wine and Goat Cheese Risotto With Caramelized Mushrooms: This hearty risotto swaps out the usual white wine with red, lending it a richer profile that plays nicely with grassy goat cheese. (via How Sweet Eats)
5. Risotto With Grapefruit and Seared Scallops: Sweet, seared scallops and grapefruit segments top a brilliant risotto featuring a vibrant combo of fragrant citrus zest, juice and salty prosciutto. (via Saveur)
10. Beef Ragu: You’re gonna want to whip up a big batch of this tasty sauce, it’s a welcome, indulgent find in the freezer on a busy and especially blustery evening; terrific served over pasta or polenta. (via Verses from My Kitchen)
15. French Onion Soup au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs: Stuff onions and cheese into the center of meatballs, then let them simmer away in sauce in the oven to create a clever twist on French onion soup. (via Cupcakes and Kale Chips)
17. Braised Lamb Shanks With Gremolata: The herbal, citrusy gremolata brightens braised lamb shanks that are served with an outrageous fresh corn and blue cheese polenta PLUS roasted Brussels sprouts. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
Which do you prefer: wine with or in your dinner? (Both is an acceptable answer, no judgement.) Let’s chat below!