19 Recipes for Leftover Wine
Wine. It’s what’s for dinner! Well, not quite. Let’s back things up: we’re talking about these 19 delicious recipes infused with a little red, white or fortified wine action. So go ahead, open up a bottle and scroll through for some [responsible] meal planning inspo!
3. Red Wine and Goat Cheese Risotto With Caramelized Mushrooms: This hearty risotto swaps out the usual white wine with red, lending it a richer profile that plays nicely with grassy goat cheese. (via How Sweet Eats)
5. Risotto With Grapefruit and Seared Scallops: Sweet, seared scallops and grapefruit segments top a brilliant risotto featuring a vibrant combo of fragrant citrus zest, juice and salty prosciutto. (via Saveur)
10. Beef Ragu: You’re gonna want to whip up a big batch of this tasty sauce, it’s a welcome, indulgent find in the freezer on a busy and especially blustery evening; terrific served over pasta or polenta. (via Verses from My Kitchen)
15. French Onion Soup au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs: Stuff onions and cheese into the center of meatballs, then let them simmer away in sauce in the oven to create a clever twist on French onion soup. (via Cupcakes and Kale Chips)
17. Braised Lamb Shanks With Gremolata: The herbal, citrusy gremolata brightens braised lamb shanks that are served with an outrageous fresh corn and blue cheese polenta PLUS roasted Brussels sprouts. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
Which do you prefer: wine with or in your dinner? (Both is an acceptable answer, no judgement.) Let’s chat below!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!