14 Totally Groovy Ideas for Your Disco-Themed Bachelorette Party
So you’re getting married — congrats! Say goodbye to your single life with the ultimate #TBT bash that’s all about the sparkly, funky disco era. It’s the perfect excuse to play dress up, let loose, and get down to celebrate your upcoming wedding. Plus, when else would you be able to rock that tie-dye dress that’s been sitting in your closet just waiting to be worn? These 14 disco ball-filled details will make you want to grab your girls and your bell bottoms and get ready for a totally wild night. Can you dig it?
1. The Original Packed Party Disco Drink Tumbler ($18): There’s something about sipping your margaritas out of this disco ball tumbler that is just sooo fun. Grab a bunch for yourself and your guests and get the party started!
2. Moxi Lolly Roller Skates ($299): Okay, so this might take a little bit of skill, but how awesome would it be to have you and your girls rolling down the streets arm in arm on these babies. Can you picture it?
3. DIY Disco Ball Headband: As a bride, you deserve a little bit of bling to make you stand out for your bachelorette party, and this. Is. It. You can make this disco ball headband in no time and rock it all night long. (via A Subtle Revelry)
4. Tirade 13 Gold Disco Mermaid Backless Catsuit ($87): It ain’t a true disco party without a fierce jumpsuit. This gilded number would be perfect for the bride-to-be, and she could actually wear it again for her next costume party. Buh-bye, boring bridal sash; hello, sassy catsuit!
5. Topshop Star Framed Sunglasses ($30): These are R-A-D! If you don’t get them for your bach party (which you totally should), then you definitely need to get them for the summer. And every season, really.
6. DIY Record-Inspired Cupcakes: Throw it back dessert-style with these sweet little numbers. Your LP-loving besties won’t be able to get enough. Be sure to add edible glitter for some extra flair. (via eHow)
7. DIY Disco Ball Photo Booth Backdrop: Use a mirror board to create the sparkliest photo booth backdrop *ever.* Throw in a few disco balls (of course!), and you’re all set for a picture-perfect setup. (via Oh Happy Day)
8. Spirit Halloween Rainbow Afro Wig ($10): If you really want to get into character, an afro wig is a must, and we are loving this rainbow number. Get a bunch in one color or go with a few different hues to stick with the rainbow theme.
9. DIY Disco Ball Drink Stirrers: No need to splurge on expensive themed cups when you can dress up your favorite glasses with these DIY disco ball-topped drink stirrers — they’ll give your night that extra fancy touch. (via Julep)
10. Sapphire Digital Works Pink Disco Ball Printable Invitation ($15): Set the tone for the party early on with these printable bachelorette invitations. Major bonus points if you throw some confetti in there.
11. DIY Disco Ball Photo Holder Favors: These photo holder DIYs are the *perfect* party favors. All you’ll need to complete this cute gift idea is a Polaroid or an instant photo printer. (via A Bubbly Life)
12. Giant Peace Sign Pool Float ($28): If you plan on taking it poolside, an on-theme float is definitely in order. Get ready to relax and float *far out* with this psychedelic pool toy that is fun, bright, and totally ‘gram friendly. (via The Floaty Store)
13. DIY Microphone Cupcakes: Sing your hearts out like the rock stars that you are with these fun microphone treats. They’re perfect for a quick break between all the (bad) karaoke and awesome dance moves that will be happening. (via B. Lovely Events)
14. PartyPalooza 42″ Inflatable Guitars ($15 per dozen): Party props will take your adventures to the next level. Rock out on the dance floor, at the bars, and pretty much everywhere with a few of these inflatable numbers.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.