Make This Easy DIY Belt Bag For All Your Summer Adventures
If you're on the hunt for a compact vacation purse, then this is definitely the project for you. With just a few simple steps, you can re-create your very own belt bag — ideal for stylishly toting your essentials (wallet, phone, keys, SPF) on every summer adventure ahead. Scroll on to learn the basics of creating this sleek accessory.
Wear it three different ways too!
1. Measure one-inch in from the left side of your clutch and mark with blade.
2. Repeat on the right side.
3. Measure your belt and then cut a slit on the left side that's slightly larger (so that belt will be able to slide through).
4. Repeat on the right side.
5. Slide your belt through the slits.
6. Try on for size and then style it three ways!
Fanny-pack style like a '90s babe...
Across your chest like a modern #fashiongirl...
Or on your back like a mini-sling.
Which way will you rock your belt bag? Tag us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)