This DIY Flower Backdrop Wall Is *Perfect* for Spring Parties
You can never have too many flowers. Crowns, cakes, even a wardrobe staple — it doesn’t matter; we love ’em all. This DIY bloom backdrop is no exception to that. Below, find all the steps you need to turn your fave florals into a stunning statement piece. (We’re thinking backdrop for a Champagne bar or a standalone photo wall!) Scroll below to get the details.
- metal hooks
- clear fishing line
- Screw a hook into your ceiling. Note: The placement should be approximately two to three inches out from your wall.
- Knot the fishing line through the hook.
- Tie the dangling fishing line to the flower in two places: the top of the flower stem just below the bud, and the bottom of the stem.
- Continue to tie more flowers on the same line, spacing them every five to seven inches.
- Repeat the above steps to create four columns (or more, depending on your wall size).
- Grab a camera, snap, and enjoy your new decorative wall!
Do you have more spring-inspired DIY decorating ideas to share? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)