Laundry may not be the most fun chore in the world, but, hey, somebody’s gotta do it. Somebody = you. And no one said you can’t add a little style to this task to make your life a little easier… or at least a lot more colorful! With that in mind, we’ve gathered up 20 of the best and brightest laundry bags to buy and DIY. Grab your quarters, kids!
1. Zigzag Over-the-Shoulder Laundry Bag ($34): This bright chevron bag is easy to carry, even when you’ve got a lot of clothes to wash.
5. Drawstring Laundry Bag ($58): This sweet and sophisticated print is a must for your laundry room. It’ll let you stop and smell the roses while you’re laundering away.
7. Ruffled Laundry Bag ($39): “No frills” isn’t always a good thing. Sometimes frills can make your life easier — the proof is in this chic bag.
8. DIY Ruffled Laundry Bag: Love the look of the ruffled bag above, but not the price? This tutorial will let you DIY your own version. We’d love to see this one attempted in different colors and patterns… we’re thinking ombre. (via Smashed Peas and Carrots)
9. Canvas Laundry Bag ($30): This color blocked tote looks more like a carry-all than a laundry bag, so it will look right at home in your space.
11. Bike Laundry Bag ($34): This bag caters to the hipster in all of us. We’re loving the minimalist design.
12. Travel Drawstring Bag: A quick DIY is all you need to get the perfect bag for all your travels. No more messing with those plastic hotel bags to separate out your dirty clothes. (via A Spoonful of Sugar)
13. Novelty Laundry Bags ($6 each): Who doesn’t need a laugh while they’re doing laundry? These fun bags are inexpensive and durable.
15. Travel Laundry Bag ($5 each): This compact bag won’t fill up your suitcase, but will let you pack your dirty undies away in style.
17. Easy Sort Laundry Bags ($49 for 3): Not only do these bags let you keep your clothes sorted, they also feature washing instructions just in case you need a refresher course.
19. Where It’s Atlas Laundry Bag ($10): Travel the world from the comfort of your laundry room. Warning: this beautiful bag may induce wanderlust. Although we’re not entirely sure that’s a bad thing ;)
20. Practice Conservation Laundry Bag ($39): And finally, be kind to the environment. Get a little reminder every time you do your laundry to save water and resources. Mother Earth will thank you.
How do you add a little flair to your daily chores? Let us know in the comments below!