12 Ways to Take Your NYE Champagne Bar to the Next Level
Let’s be honest: NYE is not complete without a glass of champs. Okay, maybe a few more than that, but who’s counting? If you’re hosting a party to ring in the new year, make sure you’ve stocked up on the bubbly and snacks. But, more importantly, make sure you have the perfect space to set up shop for your pop fizz clink station. Check out these 12 bubbly bars below for inspo and let the party begin.
1. Mimosa and Donut Bar Cart: Amp up your NYE champagne bar by adding a mimosa and donut option. All it takes is a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up some juice and sugary treats. They make for a great pairing while the champagne is flowing, and some (okay, most) of your guests will be double fisting all night. (via Pizzazzerie)
2. Tassels + DIY Marquee Sign: If you don’t have a marquee sign laying around, there’s an easy DIY: Simply wrap wood or cardboard letters in twinkle lights and you’re good to go. Top off your bar by hanging all of those tassels you’ve been collecting all year and hang a few garlands and lanterns to complete the look. (via Polka Dot Bride)
4. Desk Turned Bubbly Bar: If you’re hosting the bash in a small space and don’t have a traditional bar, turn your desk into a bubbly station for the night by adding simple decorations like gilded ornaments and banners. (via Celebrations at Home)
5. Fringe Backdrop: The perfect way to dress up any space is by adding a fringe backdrop — it take things to the next level in an instant. The best part about this backdrop is you can use it for any occasion, even after the 31st. (via Style Me Pretty)
6. Glittered Food and Drink Bar: You can’t have a party on the 31st without at least a *little* bit of sparkle and shine. Sprinkle your sweets with edible glitter and use gold champagne glasses to give your bar a festive vibe. (via The Little Big Company)
8. Tassels + Balloons: While we totally love being over the top, the minimalist approach is stunning. Add a few balloons, a few tassels and a fun sign to make it festive without being *too* much. And how adorable are those balloon drink stirrers? (via Studio DIY/Balloon Time)
11. Pop, Fizz, Clink Wall Art: Switch out your wall art for NYE-friendly prints like these. Even if the wall art has no color, just add new hues with fruit to drop into the champagne flutes. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt to add a few simple balloons and fun drink stirrers. It’s the little things that count. (Photo via Scarlet O’Neill)
12. Champagne + Little Extras: Little extras make bars that much better. Put out small bowls of pomegranate seeds to float in your champagne flute or chocolate-covered almonds and a tray of macarons for snacking. Label everything with DIY printable signs that fit your theme. (via Lia Griffith)
How are you ringing in the New Year? Tweet us @britandco!