Update Every Tabletop You’ve Got With These 13 DIYs
In every living room is a tabletop that is dying to be made into something awesome. Believe it or not, all it takes is a cute, colorfully patterned makeover to help take that coffee table, DIY table or IKEA hacked nightstand to the next level. Instead of spending a small fortune on those mod patterned tables at your favorite store, take a few notes from these beautiful DIYs. From paint to tape and a few other unexpected surprises, these 13 tables cover all the trendy looks.
3. DIY Patterned Side Table: Freshen up an unfinished table with a rad pattern. Mix up colors and geometric designs for the surface, and don’t forget to add little details on the legs. (via Hello Lidy)
4. Wooden Block Tabletop DIY: Tired of tripping over your kids’ wooden blocks? Well, even if you don’t have toys lying around, making a maze out of blocks is a truly unique and still functional way to add some texture to your tabletop. (via Monsters Circus)
6. DIY Graphic Night Stand: A little paint can go a long, long way in transforming a drab little table. And if some of that fabulous paint happens to go down the sides… even better. (via Paris – La Reunion)
7. DIY Game Night Table: Any side table instantly becomes a game table once you paint a checkerboard on top. Or if checkers isn’t your thing, a backgammon board would be pretty cool too. (via Dream Green DIY)
8. Painted Glass Table DIY: A glass-topped table can be a pain to keep clear of fingerprints unless you never *ever* touch it. Paint a colorful pattern on the underside to give it a whole new life and hide those pesky smudges. (via Design Sponge)
9. Mini Patterned Side Table DIY: If you’re not sure about a paint color, add pattern to an unfinished table with a darker stain instead. The look is classic and won’t need updating when you decide to redo the whole room. (via Sugar and Cloth)
11. Kid’s Table Makeover DIY: Transform forgettable furniture into something bright and colorful that your kids will love working at. Paint the table and chairs a hot shade of teal and lacquer a pretty piece of paper on top to complete the look. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
Have you updated a tabletop into something fabulous? Show us your project by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!