14 DIY Wedding Gifts for Every Couple on Your List
Wedding season is in full force, which probably means your spirits are high but your bank account is low. And after covering the cost of your stunning guest dress, shoes to match (duh!), and possibly even a round-trip plane ticket for those long-distance BFFs, you still have to find a stellar present. Before you freak out, think a little more creatively with your gift-giving. We’ve got some amazing DIYs that make personalized, off-the-registry presents any happy couple will L-O-V-E. So get ready to channel your creative side and save some major cash.
3. DIY Watercolor Plates: For the artsy pair in your life, department store plates just won’t cut it. Instead, hand ’em a set that will make their dinner table do a happy dance at every meal. (via Sugar and Charm)
4. DIY Wood Block Ring Holder: A ring block probably didn’t make it on the registry, but the newlyweds will be super thankful to have a place to hang their shiny new jewelry. (via Something Turquoise)
5. DIY Watercolor Linens: It’s about to be dinner party time for the uber playful pair in your life. These watercolor linens serve as the pop of color needed to stir up the fun vibes at any post-wedding get-together. (via Brit + Co)
6. Hand-Painted “Dipped” Spoons: Forget those basic bamboo utensils and make works of art with a spoon and spatula set. Your besties will think of you every time they whip up a batch of treats. And who knows — maybe that means more cookie packages in your future! (via Like a Saturday)
8. DIY Glass Terrarium: Keep the love growing *after* the nuptials by gifting plant babies that’ll mark the start of their adventure. Plus, it will mean a little extra because you handmade it for them. (via Why Don’t You Make Me)
9. DIY Instagram Photo Box: A picture says a thousand words, right? So just imagine what this sweet Instagram photo box filled with precious memories will communicate to your wedded pals. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. DIY Geometric Metal Wall Hang: For the newlyweds who are starting to make their house a home, unique wall art is a must-have. You can even switch out the colors to match their current color palette. (via Sugar and Cloth)
11. DIY Chunky Throw Blanket: Say hello to the perfect accessory for Netflix-and-cuddle sessions. It might take a little practice, but once you get the hang of weaving this chunky wonder, you’re going to be a blanket-making machine. (via The Budget Decorator)
13. DIY Floral Hoop Wreath: We’re true believers in the stylish power of the year-round wreath. Make this baby the way it is, or switch out the text for the duo’s last name to instantly make it a custom work of art. (via Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss)
Want to keep browsing? Follow us on Pinterest for more fun wedding gift ideas.