22 Thoughtful Wedding Day Gifts for Your Parents
A wedding gift is by far the best way to thank your ma and pa for everything they’ve done to help you down the aisle. Seriously — they raised you, helped you realize what’s important through the ups and downs of relationships, and, of course, likely shelled out some major dough to help pay for the event. Expressing your gratitude to your parents for helping to make your wedding dreams come true — or at the very least, being there on your big day to show their support! — requires some *major* thought and effort. If you aren’t sure where to begin, the gift ideas below are super sweet and will likely cause even more tears to be shed. Get ready to spoil those ‘rents and show them that you’ll always be their little girl with one of these personalized gifts.
Gifts for Mom on Your Wedding Day
1. ZCreateDesign “Best Mom Ever” Tote ($12+): Give Mom a gift that tells it like it is, just like she does. #BestMomEver
2. Kate Spade Sailor’s Knot Pave Hinge Bangle ($88): Mom can rock this sleek Kate Spade bangle every day. Each time she slips it on, she’ll think of you.
3. Powder and Jade Eternity Bracelet ($36): There’s a good chance your mom read you the book Love You Forever when you were a kid. The message that you’ll both love each other forever just so happens to match the endless loop of this bracelet. Plus, its simple design means she can wear it forever too.
4. slip for beauty sleep Silk Sleep Mask ($50): Mae sure your mom gets her beauty sleep for days to come with this luxurious pure silk sleep mask.
5. HelloAm Custom Wedding Portrait ($45+): Provide the parents with a memento to remember this very special day.
6. BHLDN Perla Necklace ($120): You’re not the only one who gets something new on your wedding day. Show your mom how much she means to you with this classic string of pearls with a blingy metallic twist. It’s an ideal match for a simple yet elegant MOTB dress.
7. Natori Josie Twilight Robe Gift Set ($68): This cozy robe and sock set will be your mom’s favorite pamper-me product. She’ll be thankful as she calms down after the wedding and on days when she simply needs to unwind and relax.
8. Herbivore Calm Bath Salts ($18): Your mom’s there to help you make all the tough decisions, plan every detail, and get you ready to walk down the aisle. A morning bath with calming salts will help her relax and prepare for the big day — or recover from it the day after!
9. BHLDN Aigrette Clutch ($350): Depending on your budget — and your mom’s style — this sassy bag could make the perfect accessory for a MOTB on the big day. If she’s not a fringe-type gal, a simple clutch or small purse could still be a great gift.
10. Mark & Graham Hand Embroidered Heirloom Handkerchief ($19): Your mom (and dad) will probably tear up on your big day. These embroidered handkerchiefs stand as the first line of defense against a blotchy face in photos AND make a great thank-you gift.
Gifts for Dad on Your Wedding Day
11. sewhappygirls Embroidery Tie Patch ($35+): Here’s a DIY idea that might just bring a tear to Dad’s eye: a patch sewn into the back of his wedding-day tie with a personal message from you. When he wears it, he’ll always remember the day he walked you down the aisle.
12. The Art of Shaving’s The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave ($30): Dad’s gotta look sharp as he escorts you down the aisle. This high-end shaving kit ensures there won’t be any cuts along the way — at least as far as his scruff is concerned. The lotions and serums incorporate botanicals and essential oils, so they’re easy on the skin.
13. Bevel Trimmer ($200): If your dad prefers an electric shave, this sleek cordless trimmer will do the trick. Designed using research from master barbers, the Bevel trimmer’s blades repel dirt, oil, and build-up to minimize skin irritation. It also holds 5+ hours of battery life, in case Dad needs to clean up that five o’clock shadow later in the day.
14. Man Crates Whiskey Connoisseur Crate ($130): If your dad is a whiskey lover, this is the ultimate gift bag. And since it’s a sampler, it will suit any dad’s taste buds.
15. Brooks Brothers Gold Knot Cuff Links ($125): These knot-inspired cuff links will forever remind your pops of the day he helped you tie yours. The classic design ensures he’ll get good use out of them too.
16. Michael Kors Gage Chronograph Bracelet Watch ($275): After an all-eyes-on-you day, your dad deserves a snazzy accessory that’ll turn heads. A Michael Kors watch certainly fits the bill and will make sure he’s not late for the very important date.
17. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable ($90): Both your parents will love having this record player on hand. Make it an extra special gift for Dad by pairing it with an album that has your father-daughter dance song.
18. Grilling Spice Blends ($36): If your dad loves to grill, here’s another gift for post-wedding fun. This set of handcrafted rubs will spice up your dad’s grill for months to come. They’re all carefully curated, incorporating single-origin spices around the world to create unique flavors.
19. Williams-Sonoma IPA Beer Making Kit ($50): This kit includes everything your pops will need to brew his first batch of beer. If he loves brewing, he can reuse all of the equipment for batch two and beyond.
20. KRUPS and HEINEKEN B100 BeerTender ($460): Simply put, a tap that keeps your dad’s beer at the right temp — 34.7 degrees Fahrenheit — is the gift that keeps on giving. Hand it over pre-wedding so Dad and the groomsmen can sip on perfectly chilled Heineken or Newcastle Brown Ale, the beers that the BeerTender is designed to chill.
21. Omaha Steaks The Premier Collection ($99): This shipment — which includes three different types of steaks, pork chops, burgers, franks, and potatoes — delivers dinner for days to your parents’ front doorstep. As an added bonus, they might even invite you and your new spouse over to enjoy some filet mignon.
22. Bonus! Shutterfly Wedding Photo Book ($15): Even in today’s digital world, a wedding calls for photos to be printed, shared, and saved. Both your parents will love displaying this photo book on their coffee table for years to come.
RELATED: The Best Bridesmaid Gifts for 2019
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.