12 Cheeky Pieces of Dog-Themed Home Decor
Calling all dog lovers! Whether you’ve got one or find yourself visiting the local shelter on a monthly basis mulling over when the best time to finally adopt a puppy is, we’ve got some decor you’re gonna love. From bulldog pillows to the cone of shame in the form of a lamp, here are dozen cheeky pieces of dog-themed home decor.
1. Ceramic Dachshund Planter ($40): This bright orange planter is a vintage find via Etsy, and we love the quirkiness of the whole scene. Fill with succulents, herbs, or use as a platter for hors d’oeuvres and sweets.
2. Dogs Mug ($15): We’re assuming there’s a pug on this mug, just for the sake of rhyme. With a handful of different breeds and commands, consider this your Cliff Notes to obedience 101.
4. Dogs Wallpaper ($198): This wallpaper is definitely a splurge, but would make for a great accent wall in a powder room or pantry. You could also use it to decorate the back panels of an open shelving unit.
6. Dachshund Pillow Set ($50): Kind of a genius move to make a pair of pillows out of a Dachshund drawing, don’t you think? These would also make for some pretty awesome photo opps on the couch.
8. Dogs Art Print ($24): For some reason, this reminds us of a print you might see of some old school gangsters, mugging for the artist.
9. Scottie Dog Pencil Holder ($10): This rather cheeky pencil holder would add an adorable shot of whimsy to your desk or nightstand.
10. Sweet Dachshunds Dishtowel ($22): When it comes to decor, apparently dachshunds are where it’s at!
11. Hot Dog Daisy ($44): What looks like a pillow is actually a natural hot water bottle. It’s filled with lavender and made of a microwave safe material, so you simply nuke it in the microwave and get cozy.
12. Girlie Dog Cards ($18): Last, we’ve got pooches as fashion plates. This set of hilarious illustrated dog cards would look sweet framed up together in a little girl’s room or even in the living room :)