The BritList: Menswear Dog, Pigeon Post + More
Good morning there readers, followers, and friends! It’s the end of another fine week here at Brit + Co, and we’re gearing up like mad for a snack-packed Super Bowl Sunday. We’ve got a few more tricks up our sleeve before the big game, but first, it’s time to serve up the BritList.
1. Menswear Dog: This week’s Internet sweetheart, Menswear Dog, is right up our alley. What’s not to like about a cute dog modeling men’s fashion?
2. Cap Zappa: Seems like it’s become BritList tradition to serve up a new bottle opener. The Cap Zappa launches your bottle caps!
3. Glowa Boa: It’s a gloworm, it’s a boa, it’s… an LED rainbow glow scarf!!
4. Word Notebooks: Word.
5. Star Wars Wedding Bands: May the force be with you and your special someone.
6. Pigeon Post: Always dreamed of sending a love letter via pigeon? Pigeon post is about to change your world. Order a kit and you’ll get 1 pigeon, 2 pigeon post message forms, and more goodies for sending your words by way of pigeon. So good.
7. Sriracha Chocolate Bars: Because everything’s better with Sriracha… :)
8. Cheers Ice Cubes: It’s about time ice cubes got an upgrade. MIT student Dhairya Dand has just created Cheers, a set of LED ice cubes that change color from green to yellow to red depending on how much you’ve had to drink. They’ll even text your designated friend once you’ve passed your limit. Oh, and the lights in them react to music!
9. Lip Flask: Another week, another ingenious flask.
10. Chairigami: Consider yourself an urban nomad? You actually like the look of those moving boxes? Then this corrugated cardboard furniture is right up your alley.
11. Sunnyside Egg Shaper: Sunny side up, for real.
12. Stella Vie Stellar Maps: Love these starry prints! Thanks to Uncrate for the find.
What goodness have you seen online this week? Share links with us in the comments below – we love to hear from you!