This is a party you donut want to miss! These delicious rings of fried dough are so good we feel they deserve a fête all their own, which leads us to the ultimate in donut flair. Check out these top donut party ideas that will leave a big impression on guests… with sprinkles on top. ‘Cause donuts are totally worth celebrating.
1. I Can’t Believe These Are Healthy Donuts: If you’re throwing a donut party, the first thing you’re going to need are… well… donuts. And if you really like your friends and want them to be happy and somewhat healthy, you’ll make sure this baked version is the only one that hits their lips. (via Brit + Co.)
2. Printable Donut Garland: Short on time? With these darling donuts, all you have to do is print, string and hang. (via Oh Happy Day)
3. Donut Diamond Rings: Entertain guests with cute, clever and crafty donut rings. (via Evite)
4. DIY Donut Balloons: A party’s not a party until the balloons show up, so make your party pop with sprinkles on top. (via Studio DIY)
5. Treat Bag Tags: Use these clever and free printables to add that extra touch to favor bags filled with…. you guessed it, donuts. Donut mind if we do either! (via No Biggie)
6. Donut Favors: Or maybe you’d rather your guests rave about these fab favors? (via You Are My Fave)
7. Mini Donuts With Milk: Peanut butter and jelly, toast and jam, donuts and milk! We think they’re a classic pair. And check out those milk bottles, the perfect accessory! (via Hostess with the Mostess)
8. Party Flags: Print these witty flags or be inspired to create your own with patterned washi tape. (via No Biggie)
9. Donut Display: Head to Woodshop 101 to DIY this nifty donut display for an indoor or outdoor fête. (via How Does She)
10. DIY Donut Piñata: Giant. Donut. Piñata. Enough said. (via Studio DIY)
11. Chalkboard Backdrop: Grab your chalk and get crafty with your lettering skillz. (via A Beautiful Mess)
12. Gigantic Pool Float ($20): If you’re hosting a poolside par-tay, these rings will make a big splash.
13. DIY Donut Hole Bar: Delight guests with a DIY food bar. Ramekins, sprinkles and plain donut holes, oh my! (via Brit + Co.)
14. Cake Stands ($25): Balance donuts on old-fashioned cake stands. The difficulty is in deciding which ones to buy — beaded, square, jadeite, butter yellow or pastel pink?
15. DIY Donut Sprinkles: With Cheerios as your base, frost mini donuts as a sweet memento for guests to remember your fine fête. (via Baking for Good)
16. Sweets Table Sign ($7): Add the finishing touch to your display table with a sweet sign like this.
17. Coffee and Donuts: For coffee-and-donut aficionados hosting a tasting party, may we suggest a maple bacon glazed donut with Kona coffee? (via Emmaline Bride)
18. Donuts on a String: What’s a party without a little fun and games? Guests will have fun and full bellies with this traditional festivity. (via Oh Happy Day)
19. Lovely Stripes Treat Bags ($6): As if guests didn’t get their fill already! But because you’re extra sweet, send them home with a special treat.
Go ahead and share your donut-centric party ideas. We donut mind if you do below.