Donut Party Trend: 19 Donut Party Accessories for Your Next Fête
This is a party you donut want to miss! These delicious rings of fried dough are so good we feel they deserve a fête all their own, which leads us to the ultimate in donut flair. Check out these top donut party ideas that will leave a big impression on guests… with sprinkles on top. ‘Cause donuts are totally worth celebrating.
1. I Can’t Believe These Are Healthy Donuts: If you’re throwing a donut party, the first thing you’re going to need are… well… donuts. And if you really like your friends and want them to be happy and somewhat healthy, you’ll make sure this baked version is the only one that hits their lips. (via Brit + Co.)
7. Mini Donuts With Milk: Peanut butter and jelly, toast and jam, donuts and milk! We think they’re a classic pair. And check out those milk bottles, the perfect accessory! (via Hostess with the Mostess)
12. Gigantic Pool Float ($20): If you’re hosting a poolside par-tay, these rings will make a big splash.
14. Cake Stands ($25): Balance donuts on old-fashioned cake stands. The difficulty is in deciding which ones to buy — beaded, square, jadeite, butter yellow or pastel pink?
16. Sweets Table Sign ($7): Add the finishing touch to your display table with a sweet sign like this.
19. Lovely Stripes Treat Bags ($6): As if guests didn’t get their fill already! But because you’re extra sweet, send them home with a special treat.
Go ahead and share your donut-centric party ideas. We donut mind if you do below.