You didn’t think we’d miss our favorite random national holiday, did you? Happy International Donut Day!! Celebrate the day by checking out extremely silly donut-themed products, inventive donut recipes, and even a watercolor painting that combines Tom Petty with a donut.
2. Donut Scented Pencils ($7): Donut. Scented. Pencils. That’s all.
3. Mini Donut Factory ($110): One batch of donuts not enough? Do you need an entire factory? This would actually be a pretty fun thing to keep at the office.
4. Donuts Earbuds + Cord Wrapper ($11): You know, donut style, no big.
5. Donut Pool Float ($24): This is definitely our favorite pool float for summer 2013.
7. Donut Whiteboard ($10): It’s a whiteboard in the shape of a donut. What more do you need to know?
8. Chocolate Donut Camera ($105): Not only is this the silliest shaped camera we’ve ever seen, but it includes 5 custom donut color filters!
11. Donut Laptop Sleeve ($40): Donuts go perfectly with apples, don’t you think? ;)
12. Donut Skateboard Wheels ($30): And on the even- more-obscure-than-you-thought-possible end of the spectrum, donut-shaped skateboard wheels, perfect for all those ollies.
13. Donut Toothbrush Holder (sold out!): People love the donut toothbrush holder SO much that it’s sold out. Go figure.
15. Donut Pillow ($100): Homer Simpson would approve.
17. Donut Coffee Mug ($14): Donuts are definitely coffee’s best friend.
20. Dunkin’ Donuts Bacon and Eggs on a Donut: Talk about an all-in-one breakfast sandwich! Not sure we’re brave enough to try this, but let us know if you do.
21. Sugar Donut Pendant ($12): Yep. This is the weirdest donut thing we’ve seen today. You’re welcome.
22. Donut Come Around Here No More ($20): And finally, Tom Petty meets donuts in this beautiful print. So good.
What’s the craziest donut recipe or donut-related product you’ve seen? Tell us in the comments below.