22 Ways to Go Nuts for Donuts!
You didn’t think we’d miss our favorite random national holiday, did you? Happy International Donut Day!! Celebrate the day by checking out extremely silly donut-themed products, inventive donut recipes, and even a watercolor painting that combines Tom Petty with a donut.
2. Donut Scented Pencils ($7): Donut. Scented. Pencils. That’s all.
3. Mini Donut Factory ($110): One batch of donuts not enough? Do you need an entire factory? This would actually be a pretty fun thing to keep at the office.
4. Donuts Earbuds + Cord Wrapper ($11): You know, donut style, no big.
5. Donut Pool Float ($24): This is definitely our favorite pool float for summer 2013.
7. Donut Whiteboard ($10): It’s a whiteboard in the shape of a donut. What more do you need to know?
8. Chocolate Donut Camera ($105): Not only is this the silliest shaped camera we’ve ever seen, but it includes 5 custom donut color filters!
11. Donut Laptop Sleeve ($40): Donuts go perfectly with apples, don’t you think? ;)
12. Donut Skateboard Wheels ($30): And on the even- more-obscure-than-you-thought-possible end of the spectrum, donut-shaped skateboard wheels, perfect for all those ollies.
13. Donut Toothbrush Holder (sold out!): People love the donut toothbrush holder SO much that it’s sold out. Go figure.
15. Donut Pillow ($100): Homer Simpson would approve.
17. Donut Coffee Mug ($14): Donuts are definitely coffee’s best friend.
20. Dunkin’ Donuts Bacon and Eggs on a Donut: Talk about an all-in-one breakfast sandwich! Not sure we’re brave enough to try this, but let us know if you do.
21. Sugar Donut Pendant ($12): Yep. This is the weirdest donut thing we’ve seen today. You’re welcome.
22. Donut Come Around Here No More ($20): And finally, Tom Petty meets donuts in this beautiful print. So good.